The Dude Person's Nien Nunb Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol sorry I didn't have any ideas for a sculpt, so I used my telepsychotic powers to invade your mind and steal your ideas while you were sleeping... :rotfl no, Dorgs mentioned it would be cool to have Nunb with Lando, and since Nunb had never before been produced in 1/6 scale (not even by Hasbro surprisingly! :horror), I offered to sculpt Nunb for Dorgs. And I did!

You know what you could do, is make a female Sullustan... their heads are elongated like this:

Sullustan.jpg

I think that's a female... sure seems like it... :dunno

that's probably the best pic of one out there.

I think you should go for it Bid!

Mmmmm, that is one sexy alien! :naughty

Pretty cool stuff guys, better then anything I could do. Mine would just look like the character had a stroke.

Well, I had a go at it anyway....didn't get much time and not too pleased with it at the moment, might try tidy it up a bit tonight (I know it's looking rough) and call it finished. Misplaced my little sculpting tool last night (again)!!:monkey2

Nice to try another bit of sculpting anyways!

eye sockets are a little large... but that sulpt looks like it has potential if you keep working away at it!

not sure. i saw it over at rebelscum in the classifieds section. apparently the guy selling it ripped a bunch of people off in the past. nice sculpt nonetheless.

Darn, so I guess I'm not making 1/6 Star Wars history... :monkey2

Oh well, I think that sculpt is nice, with higher quality details and paint than mine. Although, I don't think it's as accurate as mine shape wise, and obviously the little hat is part of the sculpt... that's a drawback if you want to make any other sullustan character with this as the base sculpt.

From the ref pics I used, I've determined his nose shouldn't be as prominent as it is on that sculpt... see? It's pretty flat.

nien_nunb.jpg

although I wouldn't say my sculpt is better than that one...

Back