1/6 figs dreamlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like threads were finally merged, and moved to the General Collectibles and Questions forum. Though not sure why since it's about Action Figures specific (do I delete all my doubled posts now?)
Though I anticipate this thread will soon be forgotten again, and a New(New(New)) "Your Figure Dream List" thread will appear in the Action Figure forum soon, starting it all over again until that one has to be merged too.:lol
Sixth Scale Man said:
Maxwell Smart, Agent 99 and Chief
No way could you do those figures and not do Siegfried!!
Surprised this crossover never happened.
KAOS + The United Underworld
1kF4s2l.jpg

Ii5kLs5.jpg

D7I83hb.jpg

+ Would need a Hymie figure
8jr0su.gif

8jr0ez.gif

Last edited:
  • Aliens—Ripley (deluxe w/powerloader), Hicks, Hudson, Apone, Vasquez, Drake, Frost, Queen (maybe an
pv8SLiW.jpg

- Dutch's whole team from Predator
So many cool classics already :)

Dutch - Predator
If anyone does the core Colonial Marines / Sulaco's "Bug Stomper" crew:
Apone, Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez, Drake, Bishop, Gorman, + Ripley etc...
Someone needs to counter with the full Predator-Hunting Commandos:
Dutch, Dillon, Billy, Blain, Poncho, Mac, Hawkins, + Anna, ...
7w2v2x.jpg

Last edited:
I needs a Charlton Heston Moses. So let it be written, so let it be done.
Likley hard to track yet there is one out there - https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/12-moses-men-of-faith-line.92398/page-17#post-3352408

Reminds me I really want figures of Gilgamesh and Enkidu the original Gordon and Lionman / Han and Chewie, etc.
I really like their animated theming and dress (bellow), yet would want them in a more "realistic" take, Maybe from that TBLeague doing those Egyptian and other deities, myths and warriors lines.
8jvlfa.gif

8jvk66.gif

8jvlkk.gif

Last edited:
Forgot to add:
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Buck, Wilma, Twiki
Wizard of Oz: Dorothy (I still have Iminime), Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Wicked Witch of the West (+flying monkey), Glinda, Wizard

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Buck, Wilma, Twiki, maybe Hawk and Classic Battlestar Galactica, Apollo, Starbuck, Adama, Sheeba. Babylon 5 would also be cool.

Definitely the Golden Girls!

the-golden-girls-1280x720.jpg

Anyone...? :impatient:

I want them complete with a kitchen table accessory and a cheese cake! Instant PO from me! :yess:

:p

Back