The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I removed the sculpted visor on mine and replaced it with a piece a black glossy film.

I think it looks more realistic.

Couldn't agree with you more on this...but how difficult would you say this is? Especially for a noob like myself...I'm still trying to find a good dremel to purchase. Which drill bit did u use to remove sculpt?

Thanks Seb!

Well it wasn't really hard but a bit of a pain.

I used the smaller dremeling tool I could found and carefully removed the visor. I then used snadpaper to make it smooth.

Well it wasn't really hard but a bit of a pain.

I used the smaller dremeling tool I could found and carefully removed the visor. I then used snadpaper to make it smooth.

I have to decide if I'm gonna do this or the paint thinner sandpaper repaint route...

Sent from the Monolith.

When you order from shape way s ,they send you the parts and all you have to do is paint them and put them on your custom dredd? Anyone help

Anyone know if all the dredd heads have been sent out yet, mine hasn't arrived yet.... if its languishing in an office somewhere no worries.... customs and all that....

And any news anywhere on the triple A dredds? months late i hear? or Hammersteins? no pics to be found anywhere yet?

Got the anderson armor today, they sent me two upper left armor pieces!, I'm missing the friggin badge holder. So Frustrated.....waiting to hear back from shapeways.

Gets worse my mom may have thrown away my Anderson Badge (among other things)when while visiting she decided to clean. I'm looking around just in case she put it some where weird. ........Heck of a day. I tacked on the other chest piece backwards with green tack in the meantime so I at least have something

I'll post pictures tonight.

Hope you find it. I'm using a cutdown photograph just now as a placeholder for my Dredd badge. I 'm remaking my vest again for the third time as I'm not happy with it.

Oh almost forgot...I removed my visor today :yess:

This blizzard has me locked in here at home...still have to shave a bit more...but happy to report I kept the shape intact...will have pics when complete

img1828tq.jpg

img1830yo.jpg

Last edited:
Back