The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man.. fantastic job !
so, you made the entire vest ? nothing is from another figure ?

Looks really good. Yes that collar is great. Can you give more detail how you did the collar please.

Its a strip of the fabric I used for the vest sewn to a piece of gros grain ribbon. I made that into a tube and stuffed it with a piece of rolled up cotton.

man.. fantastic job !
so, you made the entire vest ? nothing is from another figure ?

the whole vest was made by me. there is nothing from another figure.

img1768qj.jpg

Just got my lawgiver from shapeways... wow this is sick. Will try and paint tonite!

Thanks for the continuos work on these parts Cadav!

No worries! I was going to do them for my figures anyways so I thought I would share the wealth.

Just got my lawgiver from shapeways... wow this is sick. Will try and paint tonite!

I look forward to seeing that! I still haven't finished painting mine.

Same here, just wow... Fantastic job Cad! I cannot wait for Anderson's armor. The clip and gun snap perfectly together!

Thanks! I'm test fitting a print off of the armor tonight so her armor should be up soon. the holster fits nicely with the gun too. it clipped in and stayed snug before I crushed mine.:slap

Thanks fellas it really means a lot!

Update on DREDD.
Got my Rocco sculpt and helmet.

FInished painting the helmet, still needs to paint the face.

I removed the sculpted visor and replaced it with a real visor. It was a bit of a pain but in the end i'm happy with the result.

P1060402_zps85a6a0d8.jpg

P1060403_zps7b9fa981.jpg

That helmet is sick, elvis. Freaking awesome. Now I feel the need to go back and repaint. Can I ask what paints you use?

Back