the "Decode the Message" game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ADJUST THE KEYS ON YOUR KEYBOARD

I think that's what you're going for, but the literal translation I got was "ADJUST THE KEYBS ON YOUR KEYBOARS"

Yes, you got it! I slipped up a bit on that one... :lol

a point for each of us then...

do you wanna do one now?

Heh, sorry. Just trying to be supportive even though I have a feeling this thread my not be long for this world.

If it makes you feel any better, just about every thread that I have ever started dies within a few pages. ;)

Well, that doesn't make me feel any better, it just makes me feel more sorry for you... :lol

I've started a whopping nine different threads :)lol), and the only one that got longer than several pages was the one I started in the Star Wars section for the fifth anniversary of the release of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith... and most of it is people saying it was the best/worst prequel movie, or that they hate all the prequels! :lol

Oh yeah, and I got the date of the anniversary wrong too... :lol I was 13 days off...

Oh well...

Anyway, I'll go adjust the scoreboard...

Ok.... hint please... :monkey3

after this one, and the last one I did, I think I should ammend the rules to have one obligatory hint that you give when you post the code, and then the 2 hints after it if necessary....

of course this one's already started, so I'd change the rules after this one is done.

I got it without hint!

SIDESHOW OWNS

and I see each letter is put 2 letters to the left in the alphabet now... Nice one!

I just looked for words that fit the number of letters in one of the coded words and applied that to the other one... I also looked at word patterns...

If you'd like, I'll go next (who else will? :lol)

But I must warn you, I have a master code up my sleeve! I could try a simpler one first...

Last edited:
Correct! Let's see what you got.

And I agree about starting with one clue.

10000000000000100000100001000000000100010000000000000001000000000000011000000000000000000010000000000000000000001000100000000000100000000000000000001

CLUE: the message is a comment in response to your last message (Maglor's).

"medicom sucks"

Don't have the time to come up with a message of my own, so whoevers wants to post the next one, feel free. :)

:clap

You must be one smart cookie!

We don't really take turns posting codes, once one is done whoever wants to go next just does. We try to avoid the same person going twice in a row though.

I can't believe you solved that only 3 minutes after I posted it! I've shown that type of code to many other people and they were completely baffled...

I'll add you to the scoreboard in the first post...

Seeing as no one else has gone yet, I guess I'll go again...

HWIZDPXZY VGRID LG VPRO R

CLUE: even if mirrored, this would still be in reverse in a different way.

:D

I like to write backwards :wave

Having the letters written down with the number in the alphabet really helps. And that clue really helped too, don't think I would have solved it without it.
If this thread is still running in about a week, I could maybe come up with some ones on my own, but I'll have to write my exams first. :)

I like to write backwards :wave

Having the letters written down with the number in the alphabet really helps. And that clue really helped too, don't think I would have solved it without it.
If this thread is still running in about a week, I could maybe come up with some ones on my own, but I'll have to write my exams first. :)

:clap :clap :clap

:bow

I may have finally met my equal at this... or possibly my superior! I may soon have to unleash my master code! :mwaha I doubt even you will be able to solve it! :D

Your mum told me the answer last night :1-1: :monkey1 :monkey1 :)

:clap What a mature and meaningful thing to say, I'm really glad you took the time to post that on my thread here. Especially on the day after mother's day too, how polite.

Anyway, enough waiting around here's the new code:

HOZMUE ZWEH NPPU X GCJ-BUXI- KMW

CLUE: three

this is my master code, designed by me to be almost unbreakable!

Last edited:
Back