The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

For al lwe know Bruce Wayne ends up in a Wheelchair and someone else has to take the Cowl, I don't really think Nolan will kill him, but He could make him quit being Batman,

Or what If Bruce does have to brake his one rule with Bane and he can no longer be batman because of it,

I know, I KNOW it sounds really far Fetched, I know this will not hapen, Im just saying, What If Nolan has a trick up his sleeve like that, something that will make everyone go (Oh My God...:horror)

I think that's what's going to happen, he will not kill him or anything but something drastic and shocking

I think the ending will be similar to BB and TDK i.e. Batman running off to continue his crusade against criminals, smash cut to black with epic ending music.

:lol

Nah, I bet the ending will be a bit different. Nolan will rap up Wayne's arc so there's no confusion of him ever directing another one.

The trailer for TDKR is rather addictive, I can't stop watching it.

Bane is a bad ass, and this will probably be the only Bane I ever care about.

Last edited:

batcrazypart1.jpg

batcrazypart2.jpg

Just saw this now.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thought some fellow batfreaks would like this:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lod0pNp6J74&feature=g-u-u&context=G2e93358FUAAAAAAASAA[/ame]

Who would win? I say Bale.

Well, Keaton is like, 60 now.

But he'd get ____ done. No hypocritical nonsense about rules and not-killing.

Oh, okay. Can we trade both Katie Cruise and Maggie Gyhldjfhvn for 80's era Kim Basinger?

They would end up killing each other.

Since Nolan and Bale will be done:
1. Wayne and Batman both set Gotham straight.
2. In a time when Batman believes Bane to be beaten and having given up, Bane breaks Barman's back.
3. Wayne will no longer be Batman, but can still lead as a big business man.

Or what would be nice at the end is a message from both Nolan and Bale:

Haha, we were kidding, just signed on for 3 more movies.

I don't know, Keaton's Wayne can sleep hanging upside down. That's some true physical talent.

I don't know, Keaton's Wayne can sleep hanging upside down. That's some true physical talent.

He's not sleeping in that scene. He's working out. He can't sleep and decides to exercise.

He ends up sleeping on the couch.

Really? :lol I always thought he couldn't sleep normally so he ditched the babe to get some Z's.

Really? :lol I always thought he couldn't sleep normally so he ditched the babe to get some Z's.

Yeah, he's exercising. Some of his equipment like dumb bells and stuff are right next to it.

The next morning Vicki wakes him up on the couch.

Yeah, he's exercising. Some of his equipment like dumb bells and stuff are right next to it.

The next morning Vicki wakes him up on the couch.

Ahhhh, that's right. Now I remember. Man, why would you ditch that to work out? :lol

Let alone go to the couch afterwords.

Ahhhh, that's right. Now I remember. Man, why would you ditch that to work out? :lol

Let alone go to the couch afterwords.

They already did it. :lol

You see him laying there getting impatient and frustrated because he could be out patrolling or something. Remember, he goes out every night after criminals. Since he can't sleep, he exercises.

I think the equipment he's using are inversion boots. They're exercises you do and they relieve stress in your back.

that's right you old folks have a hard enough time doing it once, let alone twice in one night eh? :wink1:

I'm in my prime.

Maybe they did it 20 times that night before she fell asleep. I don't know. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back