The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

wtf ! nothing on the super bowl I am so dissapointed.

is the only thing I wanted to see and nothing sucks.

Before the Super Bowl, there was an article that said the dark knight rises will not have a trailer in the Super Bowl.

Sounds like they're going to cure Batman of his pain in this one which will lead him to cease being Batman. What is Batman without the constant obsession and anger of the night when his parents were murdered? If Batman were to be cured psychologically, that would be bad for Gotham City since he's the only one that can protect it.

A Batman without pain and brooding is either a George Clooney/Adam West Batman or not Batman at all.

That's an interesting take on Batman's mental instability. It also leads me to ponder, as to whether Batman actually belongs in Arkham Asylum with the rest of the crazed maniacs. But then again, if he were there, who'd protect Gotham, right? :lol

That's an interesting take on Batman's mental instability. It also leads me to ponder, as to whether Batman actually belongs in Arkham Asylum with the rest of the crazed maniacs. But then again, if he were there, who'd protect Gotham, right? :lol

that's what nolan never got. batman is just as looney as his rogues gallery. if he didn't have somebody to kick the crap out of, he'd be one of them

that's what nolan never got. batman is just as looney as his rogues gallery. if he didn't have somebody to kick the crap out of, he'd be one of them

now that I think about it, what is Nolan's Batman all about anyways :lol

Actually IMO Nolan gets that perfectly - why the fixation on Batmans one rule then? Why the line 'you're a freak like me'? Why all the parallels in the party scene between Joker and Wayne's entrance?

They're both just different sides of the same coin

If this movie is half as good as the new Amazing Spiderman movie, I can die happy

Bring it on, Batman thread lovers!!! BRING IT!!! LOL

If this movie is half as good as the new Amazing Spiderman movie, I can die happy

Bring it on, Batman thread lovers!!! BRING IT!!! LOL

bodysnatchers1.jpg

Batman is a dummy, while he's punching Joker in the face his girlfriend is being blown too bits.......:lol

Well personally I know Batman was in on it. He and the Joker were working together. At the end when Jokers hung upside down he gives him a wink. I saw a wink. :lecture

Well personally I know Batman was in on it. He and the Joker were working together. At the end when Jokers hung upside down he gives him a wink. I saw a wink. :lecture

I saw the bowling ball triple finger insertion. I saw a triple finger insertion. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back