The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

And which story arc would that be?

You do know that the way he fights in the Nolan films is a real form of martial arts right? And I have to ask this... have you ever trained in a martial art? Have you even been in a real fight?

no really? :lol :cuckoo:

batman studied everything and in different areas of the world before he even came back home....and what you're asking has zero bearing on the actual discussion :dunno

That is actually a common story told many times over, most recently in the The OMAC Project and dovetailing into Infinite Crisis where Batman who stop trusting his JLA counterparts due the events of Identity Crisis where he was mind altered concerning Doctor Light. Brother Eye had all the weaknesses of the most powerful metahumans and how to take them down. He gathered all of this information through simple detective work.

Elseworlds most notably takes this line a lot and while I don't think Nolan's version could have done that since it's a whole thing onto itself, it would be an interesting way to introduce other heroes to the audience through Batman's work.

yea, Ink has a great point. the Nolan films are cool but as far as the Bat's fighting style all he does is that lame keysi fighting method or whatever. That elbow crap has gotten old. where's the punching and kicking? where is kung-fu, taoism, jujitsu, ninjitsu? Batman is supposed to be one of the best fighters in the world, that's why he traveled and studied throughout the world. A couple of years hanging out with Asian criminals and spending a year or two with this ninja army that teaches elbow dances doesn't cut it in my opinion.

The nolan films are great but they dont explain alot about bruces training....he is supposed to learn from the very best around the world for 8 yrs

TDKR ending:

Harvey Dent is alive! He's bane!!!!!!!!! :lecture:horror

TDK1TwoFace.jpg

MiNd RaPe: End of Movie

Plot holes and poor writing destroy Nolans vision and the world tumbles into Darkness.

destroyed_city2.jpg

gay_robin.png

UNTIL ROBIN COMES BACK AND SAVES THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! WITH THE LITTLE FRUITY SHORTS TOO!!!! Aren't you so excited to see his legs?!?!?!? Don't you just wanna lick and suck them until you die o_O :rotfl

Last edited:

Gonorrhea will do that to you.

Speaking from experience? :lol

It's happened several times in the comics and I believe even happened in an episode of the JLA toon.

UNTIL ROBIN COMES BACK AND SAVES THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! WITH THE LITTLE FRUITY SHORTS TOO!!!! Aren't you so excited to see his legs?!?!?!? Don't you just wanna lick and suck them until you die o_O :rotfl

And the true motive behind Nightwing's Robin trolling is finally exposed! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

It's happened several times in the comics and I believe even happened in an episode of the JLA toon.

And the true motive behind Nightwing's Robin trolling is finally exposed! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Oh look, the return of the true troll who reps the crappiest wrestler in the world. AT LEAST Put Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertaker, or someone GOOD on there.

129025931644390584.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntU-GH3BR70&feature=fvst"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntU-GH3BR70&feature=fvst[/ame]
I BET you get so excited when you see him do things like this. You probably jump up for joy, running around your cardboard box screaming. :exactly::lecture:lecture

Last edited:

Oh look, the return of the true troll who reps the crappiest wrestler in the world. AT LEAST Put Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertaker, or someone GOOD on there.

129025931644390584.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntU-GH3BR70&feature=fvst
I BET you get so excited when you see him do things like this. You probably jump up for joy, running around your cardboard box screaming. :exactly::lecture:lecture

Wow, two trolling response posts! Looks like the truth stings a bit. :lol

Wow, two trolling response posts! Looks like the truth stings a bit. :lol

And after your done saying the same old garbage, Sgt Slaughter will still be a JOKE of a wrestler, trying to get over with fans by representing the Military.:lecture :lol

Last edited:

At least we have Mike's sig as something to enjoy in this thread :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back