The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I keep hearing this. Do you know where the information first came from?

I'd like to know this too actually.

I'm pretty sure the Begins voice was his own. If anything the TDK voice could have been digitized but i've never read any first hand interview of the cast or crew/Nolan which confirms this.

I've never seen any comment from the filmmakers but I did see this-

Though much of the voice effect is Bale's own doing, under the guidance of director Christopher Nolan and supervising sound editor Richard King, the frequency of his Batman voice was modulated to exaggerate the effect.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/04/christian-bales-batman-wa_n_116679.html

Though much of the voice effect is Bale's own doing, under the guidance of director Christopher Nolan and supervising sound editor Richard King, the frequency of his Batman voice was modulated to exaggerate the effect.

Yup. Same thing I've heard.

Ugh....@ the majority of this thread. Just a reminder:

NolanNoob.png

This should be posted in EVERY thread on SHH.

Downtown Pittsburgh is breathtaking. They actually used a ton of snow and it looks real.

Much better than the shoots from the past two weeks.

Downtown Pittsburgh is breathtaking. They actually used a ton of snow and it looks real.

Much better than the shoots from the past two weeks.

:yess:

I'm assuming it'll start out with not much snow (if any), then maybe the snow is a side effect of this Bane device....? Creates a blizzard that blankets Gotham with snow. OR maybe it was just in the forecast.

The hate and worry for this production/movie has become a freaking news story, was it like this for BB and TDK?

I don't see Avengers's production making news :lol

Last edited:

TDK was hyped no end but the filming for this in Pittsburgh has been so open, and in total contrast to the extreme secrecy of the UK shoot, that the news and speculation is going into overdrive

The hate and worry for this production/movie has become a freaking news story, was it like this for BB and TDK?

I don't see Avengers's production making news :lol

TDKR is the comic book movie equivalent of Titanic 2.

If they released a picture of Leonardo Dicaprio with a hook hand tearing up a picture of Billy Zane people would be going ____ing bananas.

:yess:

I'm assuming it'll start out with not much snow (if any), then maybe the snow is a side effect of this Bane device....? Creates a blizzard that blankets Gotham with snow. OR maybe it was just in the forecast.

That sounds more like Mr. Freeze then Bane... :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back