The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

NolanNoob.png

wbresponse.jpg

They ruined an IMAX camera? I think WB can afford it.

I can't wait to see more :rock

ANOTHER Imax camera. They wrecked one in TDK as well. :slap

To film the action Bat Pod sequences in IMAX, the team filmed from the back of a specially modified Mercedes SUV with an Ultimate Arm-Lev Head combination. So dramatic was the filming of the Armed car chase that a full IMAX camera was crushed and destroyed during filming.

Damn Wally! :lol

Totally his fault, I had to watch it twice, but he steps too far in front of the bike, she just stayed straight.

Good thing it was him, he probably got off easy, I don't imagine Nolan was very happy.

i'm thinking the same, he walked in front of her.

Here's a different view of the crash...

[ame="https://youtu.be/lXbdotM9JxQ"]302 Found[/ame]

It's a close call... I say it was bad planning... not enough space for her to maneuver IMO...

From that second video you can see it was the stuntwoman's fault. She doesn't go in a straight line at the end. You can see she whips the bike to the left which caused the camera to break. But what do you expect? She's on a bike going down stairs.

Last I heard there was only 26 IMAX camera's in the world...well, make that 25.

From that second video you can see it was the stuntwoman's fault. She doesn't go in a straight line at the end. You can see she whips the bike to the left which caused the camera to break. But what do you expect? She's on a bike going down stairs.

All around just crappy planning in general :lol

They have already broke an imax camera during the TDK filming!

I hope Bale gets hammered and punches Ann Hathaway in the jaw on set. XD

Oh i hate her.

:lol. I have never been a fan of Catwomen. I haven't read up on any of this, so who are the villians in this. CatWoman and Bane?

I thought l heard rumors a while back Depp wanted to be in the next Batman if Bale was going to do an other one. too bad that didn't happen.

Just saw this opn SuperHeroHype.com...

Anne Hathaway on Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises

There's been a lot of speculation about Catwoman in ChristopherNolan's The Dark Knight Rises ever since the picture on the left was released early Friday morning. Now, Anne Hathaway has addressed the photo and more while promoting her new movie One Day.
Hathaway was asked by Shockya about all the photos from the set that have come online since the production started filming in Pittsburgh.
"It's disappointing. I think everyone feels a slight frustration with it because those stills so undercut the work that's being done," she said.
But the actress added that it's not ruining the movie. "No, no one's nervous about it. I mean, honestly, like, wait till you see this movie. Chris is doing insane things in it. And it's gonna be marvelous and it's gonna be way beyond what anyone imagines that it could be. You can't imagine the things that he's doing, at least I couldn't until I read the script and I was like, 'You're really? Okay, you're going there!' And it's Chris Nolan; even the picture that he released of me, that's not everything. That's like a tenth of what the catsuit is. And I've got to say, I find it frustrating and I know he finds it frustrating, but I also think that he's having fun with it, kind of like spooning out secrets. He has a lot more control than you think."
The production will pick up shooting in the city tomorrow again and filming should last there through August 20th.

When she says:

"it's gonna be way beyond what anyone imagines that it could be. You can't imagine the things that he's doing, at least I couldn't until I read the script and I was like, 'You're really? Okay, you're going there!'

I wonder if the rumor that he fights Godzilla is true then!

Can't wait!

Sounds like Hardy's regular speaking voice, just yelling. I'm assuming the pauses are for breathing, which is why he wears a mask in the first place. Bale's Batman voice is digitized so I would assume Bane's will be as well.

I keep hearing this. Do you know where the information first came from?

I keep hearing this. Do you know where the information first came from?

I'd like to know this too actually.

I'm pretty sure the Begins voice was his own. If anything the TDK voice could have been digitized but i've never read any first hand interview of the cast or crew/Nolan which confirms this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back