The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Won't your bosses at Fox worry about your working on a Warner's project? :D

:lol

I haven't seen Oscorp in that thread since I posted that.

Congrats mate, that should be an awesome experience.

Thanks, I can't wait. My schedule shouldn't interfere. Even if it's just one day I'll be happy, though it looks like it will be more involving than that.

Last edited:

And here... we... go!

https://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167557-lx11-promo-art-for-the-dark-knight-rises-and-more

tdkr-small-license.jpg

Looks pretty much the same. I always expected it would be the same. But if recent spoilers are true, i'm sure we'll see an updated suit in the 3rd act.

3rd act? what is it ? you mean third quarter ?

Yeah that's being widely reported - I hope it's true - it'll mean we see a lot of Bruce in the 2nd Act, kind of bringing things back full circle to Begins.

And then 3rd Act - the heroic and epic comeback, when the Dark Knight Rises.

Sounds pretty good doesn't it?

With it being their very first encounter I just wonder how early it happens. It seems like it would need to be in the first 30 minutes to allow enough time to develop the rest of his story. I also wonder if the Lazurus pit will come into play for Bruce.

Yeah i've been thinking the same thing - I think it may be very early indeed. Maybe something to do with the epic opening scene Wally Pfister has talked about?? That would be very very bold.

And yes Lazarus Pit... who knows? Maybe a dialled down version which simply helps heal rather than gives immortality

Yeah maybe during the intro and next flashback of how he met Bane (like the first iron man maybe?)

ohh man ! i remember talking about then next batman movie once TDK was done and I knew nolan would take the series the way of Knightfall.

I cant wait to see whe he will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back