The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

They should just not do a viral now and blame that guy by name, would be hilarious. Every fanboy would be livid with him.

I do think that Bane looks a bit too small. I have a feeling this is a pre-toxin Bane.

I hope he stays this size myself , it's big enough to throw batman around and any bigger I fear he'll start reminding me of this.

League1.jpg

Now , why the hell am I awake ?.

I hope he stays this size myself , it's big enough to throw batman around and any bigger I fear he'll start reminding me of this.

League1.jpg

Now , why the hell am I awake ?.

I dunno, with good CGI I can see something like that happening.

I can't imagine a Bane that is the same size as Batman.

Lets try and keep this on topic. These Batman films are serious business.

Batman_derp.PNG

Yeah. They should have went with the luchador mask. :lol

You think the S&M mask with the bony hand over his mouth is better?

If Catwoman's suit is full of reasoning and "practicality" I'm out.

I think it's possible for Nolan and Co. to go too far to the point where it's not even fun anymore. Basically the exact opposite of where Schumacher went. I hope that they don't forget that the main function for most of these characters is being the characters themselves not necessarily the environment they're in.

That's what was so great about the Joker, they didn't hold back and actually let it be creative and intriguing with the personality, outfit, disguises etc.

Batman dresses up the way he does because well, he's Batman. That image of the character we have ingrained in our heads is who he is. The cowl/mask, cape, gloves, belt, boots have been part of the character for 72 years. Yeah, armor for plausibility is important for the world he's in, but it shouldn't be the main function of the character.

Same with Catwoman and Bane.

I want to see a sexy and dominating Catwoman suit that matches her personality, not explanations for protective bewb plates and military gear that so many superhero films these days rely on.

Last edited:

The nature of Nolan's Batman movies are that Bane isn't going to be the Incredible Hulk in this one ... for the same reason Joker wasn't permawhite and Ras wasn't immortal. He may be roided up ... but he won't look like the schmuck from the Schumaker movie.

SnakeDoc

Did you get Hardy's permission to photoshop? :nono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back