The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of an odd question, but I figured this would be the place to ask. Before I buy the Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack, what song has Bane's chant?

It's not limited to one track, it's on quite a lot of them in different forms. Fear Will Find You is one example.

This is kind of an odd question, but I figured this would be the place to ask. Before I buy the Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack, what song has Bane's chant?

Its at the end of "gothams reckoning" mainly and kind of an underlying rhythm throughout a couple other tracks. That's the main track though.

Its at the end of "gothams reckoning" mainly and kind of an underlying rhythm throughout a couple other tracks. That's the main track though.

Thanks a ton; I have my seven year old walking around chanting "Deshi Basara" nonstop to annoy the wife and I figured I could play the song as well. Marriage = :inlove

Last edited:
Haha no problem bud. Sounds funny. But yeah, its throughout that track mainly then really comes in at the end for a few seconds. Think its also in "the fire rises" but can't remember off the top of my head.

Just some quick thoughts. I LOVED it. That said, I think there were parts of the film I felt were rushed and could have used some breathing space, but the ending for me was absolute and utter perfection. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall I couldn't say how this ranks versus the other two quite yet, the film was much too dense to digest in one sitting.

I look forward to seeing it many more times over the coming weeks so I can peeks away at all the layers of this epic.

I won't attempt to review it properly for a few weeks yet

Just some quick thoughts. I LOVED it. That said, I think there were parts of the film I felt were rushed and could have used some breathing space, but the ending for me was absolute and utter perfection. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall I couldn't say how this ranks versus the other two quite yet, the film was much too dense to digest in one sitting.

I look forward to seeing it many more times over the coming weeks so I can peeks away at all the layers of this epic.

I won't attempt to review it properly for a few weeks yet
Spoiler Spoiler:

just saw the movie, absolutely excellent end to the trilogy, plus a free trilogy poster for watching it in imax, sweeeeeet

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just back from seeing it tonight and i loved it, Bane was the best thing about the film for me, catwoman was great too

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't believe this film is getting such a warm reception from you nerds. The second hour was "Law & Order: Gotham". The ending was wretched. This is = "The Godfather 3".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back