The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now getting back on topic I just printed out my tux for my third showing. Taking my kid to see this again, this time he'll get to see it in IMAX.

Formal showing, eh? :lol

wedding_tuxedo_t_shirt_tshirt-p235633946543609078bfpg0_400.jpg

I was wondering who she was as well. Seems kinda like an unnecessary tacked on character to me. I am not familiar enough with all the comics to know who Holly is.

Check out Year One (or the animated movie) - I'm pretty sure that's where the inspiration came from.

I was wondering who she was as well. Seems kinda like an unnecessary tacked on character to me. I am not familiar enough with all the comics to know who Holly is.

Tacked on seems like the motto of this whole movie. As in how much can we tack on in a 3 hour film? I think Nolan just tried to go too big.

Holly Robinson. Like, a young prostitute which is under Selina's wing. Wildcat trains her with Selina, and she takes up the mantle of Catwoman for a while and was arrested for killing Sionis. In the one year after thing at least she was.

But yeah, it was an awsome touch having her there because Selina didnt work alone when she was on the red light front of things.

Sounds good to me... I know I am not the most knowledgeable person when it come to Batman lore. Thanks guys. After watching the movie for my second time last night I was paying more attention to her and wondering who she was and her purpose in the film. Also noticed that the "croak" scene for Talia as it has been discussed already really was comical to say the least, other than that I still am still a fan of TDKR. :duff

Yea how did deckard get banned but yet nam is still here. Strange indead lol jk

Yeah, Deckard can be a pain in the ass, but I don't see any ban-worthy behavior.
I do.

Those pictures where he makes the same stupid face in each! Essily bannable offense.

j/k, hope to see him back soon.

i would say the hardest genre to make a good movie out of is a
superhero movie. especially if its PG13 but nolan did it
and made the two greatest superhero movies ever.
and one of the best trilogies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back