The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in! Sequel has been announced!

EI8mN.jpg

I had read that the theme through out the movie was pain. It was what linked everything together; pain of some kind, either physical
Spoiler Spoiler:
or emotional
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes Pain is the main theme indeed, but there's more to be said about it - it related all the way back to the night Bruce's parents were killed, and the events that took place in TDK.

TDKR links the entire arc of the trilogy together with the themes of pain and fear (fear was the main theme of BB).

Too many people I've talked (IRL) believe that Alfred was dreaming at the end. I'm starting feel as if the numerous complaints that TDKR is dumbed down for the masses are generally unfounded and hollow.

Too many people I've talked (IRL) believe that Alfred was dreaming at the end. I'm starting feel as if the numerous complaints that TDKR is dumbed down for the masses are generally unfounded and hollow.

Did they think Gordon was dreaming about the signal?

:lol

1.Bat autopilot fixed
2.Bat signal fixed (after Wayne's funeral)
3.Why would Alfred dream of Selina, a person who he only saw briefly, and not someone like Talia, who he thought would be a good match for Wayne?
4.Pearl necklace Wayne's lawyers couldn't find is around selina's neck at the end.

Why would alfred dream of the pearl necklace? :lol

:lol It's like some folks are just purposefully ignorant of certain details. "What? Which scene was that?"

I can't talk ____ though, I thought Wayne was with some random chick at the end, my wife had to point out who it was. :rotfl

:lol

1.Bat autopilot fixed
2.Bat signal fixed (after Wayne's funeral)
3.Why would Alfred dream of Selina, a person who he only saw briefly, and not someone like Talia, who he thought would be a good match for Wayne?
4.Pearl necklace Wayne's lawyers couldn't find is around selina's neck at the end.

Why would alfred dream of the pearl necklace? :lol

Maybe Gordon, Fox, Alfred and Blake were dreaming. :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back