The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem was Mike you didn't want to like it before it even hit the cinemas.

Agree Agree Agree, people love to hate more than anything! as if it gives them some satisfaction, a hard on even. and it just shows how pathetic some ppl really are. it's not like we are talking about George Clooneys batman here, Just accept what this movie is and stop _____ing!

They forgot to include scene where people start dying from radiation poisoning from the fallout.

Anyhow, I thought it provided a satisfying closure to the trilogy. Bale's Batman is a bit "meh" in some ways, for me it's mainly the need to express his thoughts and emotions through dialogue which makes him painfully obvious at times. At the risk of sounding like a troll, Keaton's Batman conveyed a lot more to the audience simply through facial expressions and in some cases, not using any dialogue at all.

Still, I really enjoyed it. They also manage to give ample screen time to supporting characters without making it seem forced. The villains are a good deal weaker than what we got in the Dark Knight but still good. In order of how satisfying the villains are in this trilogy, for me it'd be 1) Dark Knight 2) Dark Knight Rises 3) Batman Begins.

OK.............. Keep it civil please. People don't have to all share the same opinion. Refrain from the name-calling and the vulgarity.

Thanks.

OK.............. Keep it civil please. People don't have to all share the same opinion. Refrain from the name-calling and the vulgarity.

Thanks.

No name callin here, just simply voicing my opinion, I do agree some ppl are very sensitive. no harm done thou.

Ok well first of all eat ____ and die. You don't know me, Aaron does, and he knows I didn't like the fact that Bruce left being Batman for 8 years, that was the only thing I didn't like about it going in. That could have gone in any direction including leaving off with him being Batman still which would have made me happy.

Secondly coming out why I didn't like it is that Nolan made a poor movie, his first ever, man up and accept the fact that he isn't god.

Who said Nolan was a god?

Oh well haters gonna hate I guess.

Yep, now I'm a Nolan hater because all of his other movies are 8-9/10s and this isn't. :rotfl

The more I think about this film the more I like it. The more Deckard dislikes it the more validating my feelings become.

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

There are 2-3 people on here that if they dislike something I know I will love it :lol

Now getting back on topic I just printed out my tux for my third showing. Taking my kid to see this again, this time he'll get to see it in IMAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back