The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMC towards the end of the month I think for a couple days is doing $3 tickets to this to raise money for charity. They're doing it with several movies.

That sketch must be the artist's sequel to this actual statue (which I believe is in Spain or France):

9d5xs.jpg

Edit: Just looked it up. It's actually in Italy.

:stick

:yuck

the-dark-knight-trilogy-400x400-imadhsgdynhgb3ys.jpeg

No list of features yet, but it'll come with small models of the Tumbler, the Batpod and the Bat, as well as artbooks and cards. I just hope the extra discs aren't HD upscales of previously released features. I could do with a Nolan commentary, a cut and paste commentary with cast and crew, and more BTS of Ledger. There were on-set interviews done with all of the cast and crew and his were missing from the EPK.

Last edited:

No list of features yet, but it'll come with small models of the Tumbler, the Batpod and the Bat, as well as artbooks and cards. I just hope the extra discs aren't HD upscales of previously released features. I could do with a Nolan commentary, a cut and paste commentary with cast and crew, and more BTS of Ledger. There were on-set interviews done with all of the cast and crew and his were missing from the EPK.

Where did you find this?

Is this an upcoming trilogy blu ray boxset?

BOUGHT!

I hope that isn't locked to region one.

From that website:

In the trailer, Batman stood impressively over the roofs of Gotham, with his cape billowing. In the finished film this scene is missing. You only see him squatting on the roof for a little while.

tumblr_lo3s12bwtl1qckmajo1_400.jpg

Extended cuts of all 3 movies would be an awesome surprise.

I've stated on multiple occassions how much I would love extended cuts, but something tells me that I will be holding my head, sobbing, and drinking, while I write hurtful letters to Christopher Nolan, once the features for this set are announced.

Would be awesome hope we get a MOS extended cut.

I'd say we stand a better chance of that than of any of the TDK Trilogy movies getting one.

Now, see, that's the stuff that I want to see.

From that website:

In the trailer, Batman stood impressively over the roofs of Gotham, with his cape billowing. In the finished film this scene is missing. You only see him squatting on the roof for a little while.

tumblr_lo3s12bwtl1qckmajo1_400.jpg

I think that seems so much more impressive than what was in the film. It gives you "the money shot" and shows off how imposing Bats could look. The shot in the finished cut is almost too vague. The sloped nature of the surface he's standing on, in tandem with his cape, makes it look like he's just a tiny head on a giant, sloped tent of a body.
If no extended cut then I would just save the money and watch the clips on YT.

I want deleted scenes from all 3 movies, or an extended cut of each.

Give me something I don't have and I'll buy it.

It's the set that we deserve, but not the one we need right now (according to those Mother****ers at WB (that means you, too, Nolan).

In a perfect world, the UCE would include:
-brand new, remastered HD transfers of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight
-deleted, extended, and alternate scenes
-extended editions of all three films
-audio commentaries for all three films
-behind-the-scenes and making of featurettes with all new, never before seen footage
-everything else in the picture
Don't know if BB would even benefit from an extended cut.

TDK for Harvey.

TDKR, nothing can save that movie, move along. :lol

I think the only one that I'd be okay with not having is Bruce in the cavern with the Tee-shirt, as Epik Bruce wit teh glow stickz is epik.

TDKR could benefit from a extended cut would like to see that.

I really think that it could. I loved it, but I'd love to see the other stuff, and I think some of its detractors might even come around if some of the holes were filled in.

The bottom line is this: Chris Nolan needs to put up or shut up. As far as deleted scenes go, if he's going to be a prick about it, he might as well not show them at all (*hint*hint* stop putting **** in the trailers that isn't in the films). I love the guy as a director, but he's full of **** with the deleted scene crap.

If there's no list of features, where's the info on those models coming? Crossing my fingers that they're in scale with one another. Why can't anyone do something so simple as that? :dunno

Not a deal breaker if they're not to scale or if they're not even included. I need these on Bluray. With the amount of time we've waited, I'm expecting updated transfers at the very least. I don't see extended cuts of the films. Perhaps deleted scenes, but even then, I won't hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back