1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Yes. Where in those photos is the actual compartment? However if it's anywhere along the back half I think it might be all the info I need to pre-wire my display.

After posting the above I saw the next images, which while detailed are very close-up and I can't tell where on the vehicle the battery compartment actually is. :)

Man you're hard work :slap :lol

See if the attached is any better for you....

Pics of my Tumbler are up in my collection thread LINK HERE

DarkKnight28_zps1fbf57c5.jpg

Awesome diorama Wake!!! I love it!

This is a little video of my tumbler´s display

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYPjn4s7438"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYPjn4s7438[/ame]

How hard was it to do? I want to do this display for the 89 Batmobile I've got coming, but i am not all that handy, and would hate to ruin the table beyond use.

IMO i think isn´t very difficult to do. The most hard is to do the hole to put down the table. All the other is buy with meassures and put they.

I recall a while back that someone was making display spec plates for the Tumbler. Anyone have info on that? Id like to get one made of this-

tumbler-specs.jpg

Hey guys
I need some solid advice. Debating to get the Tumbler or a Kato Bruce Wayne suit. Obviously cannot get both at the moment. Which one would you guys go for? I would love to have a perfect suit that would just make Bruce looking good but in comparsion to a Tumbler, it's a tough call for me right now.

Hey guys
I need some solid advice. Debating to get the Tumbler or a Kato Bruce Wayne suit. Obviously cannot get both at the moment. Which one would you guys go for? I would love to have a perfect suit that would just make Bruce looking good but in comparsion to a Tumbler, it's a tough call for me right now.

I'd say get the Tumbler first.... Is a safe bet to say the Tumbler will rise in price in a short period of time, while the Kato suit will no be more expensive than what already is..

Tumbler...where I see the detail and qualty of the kato suit, that is ridiculously expensive....Ive started stockpiling tumblers myself.

I have the black tumbler on flex. Thinking about getting the camo tumbler. But damn those suckers are huge. For any of you fellow freaks that have them. Do they fit inside a billy bookcase?

Do they fit inside a billy bookcase?

Only if you plan to put the Tumbler on its side. ;) The Tumbler is about 18" wide at the rear and the Billy less than 11" deep if I recall.

Hey guys

Like everybody's suggested, I'd say TUMBLER as well. We're not sure if there'd be another relaunch, and it's getting scarcer by the minute, thus getting more expensive in the secondary market as we speak.

As long as Kato's alive, you're sure to get something tailored by him. Also, now that he's getting hired to provide the measurements and tailoring designs for some figures that are becoming mass-reproduced quite decently like in DX11 and as seen on the protos of Sideshow Joker, you might hold your horses for soon we might need not shell out huge sum of cash for a Kato suit, IMO. Another thing, 3rd party-made suits are becoming better in terms of quality and fit, for about 10% or less of the Kato price. My kitbash Wayne using a Mens Hommes Toy City suit on TTM 21 body gets enough attention from visitors. I think no one, unless a hardcore 1/6 afficionado, would say "oooooh KATO SUIT!" but everyone gasps each time they see the tumbler. Even those who have a tumbler smiles when they see another tumbler on display.

Back