1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Nice!! Those are the best. The wifey got me a War Machine for our anniversary a couple months ago.

Best kind of mate to have. I. Paid off my gf hut so she can open it. Thursday. Also got he a Luke to go with it.

Yeah I know, she's a keeper. Been together almost 4 years, going really well. :yess:

This is my most anticipated piece this year I just hope it doesn't get damaged traveling from Hot Toys to Sideshow and from Sideshow to England

Don't import it from Sideshow to England!!!

Box design is better than the previous version

Hopefully it will fit in the back seat of a car... :pray:

I really want this, but I have no idea where to display it. :dunno

I'm getting out of the habit of buying things just to store them away. If I'm not displaying and enjoying a piece, then it's not worth owning.

I won't have it in Spain until November, I'm sure :monkey2

That will maybe work for you but my car doesn't have a back seat...

39585410150993056179562.jpg

If this is the box, which I'm pretty sure of. Then it should fit in the back seat and the passenger seat. Hopefully you have one of those?

Why shouldn't I import from Sideshow ? Have done with everything else

Import taxes and the risk of having the tumbler break from such a long journey. Then, if you want or have to send it back because of quality issues or because it broke during the shipping, shipping cost will be high, then when you get the replacement you'll have to pay import taxes again.

Import taxes and the risk of having the tumbler break from such a long journey. Then, if you want or have to to send it back because of quality issues or because it broke during the shipping, shipping cost will be high, then when you get the replacement you'll have to pay import taxes again.

Not sure were your getting your info from Sideshow have FedEx collect any large damaged items from your house and when they send a replacement they mark the value as £0.00 so you don't get charged again .

I've returned a few large items before now and never been charged for customs twice . Plus sideshows customer service is brilliant compared to company's over here

Sounds good, what will you be paying in total for it? I bet it's cheaper than buying it from UK sellers. :lol

Yup. The box just gets it home from the shop ! This indicates it may be in shops now .... Checking em out tomorrow !

Just curious what a good size for an acrylic case would be guys. I am thinking 32"x 20.5"x 13". I'm trying to go as small as possible with it to conserve space, I just want something to keep dust off of it,but still be able to look at it and have easy access to it.

I would like to see the other panels of the box and see what else they have done to it. I like what I see so far.

Back