1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Here's one:
39585410150993056179562.jpg

This would be a nice tease if we knew that was the tumbler in there...can't make out the wording.

This would be a nice tease if we knew that was the tumbler in there...can't make out the wording.

Box size and shape appears to be the Tumbler.....now we are anaylizing a box.......

Those are the same Batman and Joker figures that were shown in December/January, right before Batman started to ship.

Same poses and everything. I bet that rubber on the arm is getting torn up from that pose.

Oh look. A Snoopy ghost is riding the Tumbler.

Nice! Can't wait to get it, will be a birthday gift from my gf. :yess:

Best kind of mate to have. I. Paid off my gf hut so she can open it. Thursday. Also got he a Luke to go with it.

Nice!! Those are the best. The wifey got me a War Machine for our anniversary a couple months ago.

Anyway, I finally bit on this. I'm put off by the politics of the re-release but I really want one of these. I figure this will be my last chance if I don't want to pay double.

Best to just buy it. You will go crazy if you don't. Plus knowing you could have gotten it cheaper will make you feel like a nut!

Best to just buy it. You will go crazy if you don't. Plus knowing you could have gotten it cheaper will make you feel like a nut!

Yeah, that was pretty much the conclusion I came to. So I did. :wink1:

This is my most anticipated piece this year I just hope it doesn't get damaged traveling from Hot Toys to Sideshow and from Sideshow to England

That is a great display! I can't wait to start my 1/6 collection. What better to start with than the tumbler!

I want this but I cancel my order because I can't find large space to display it.

This is my most anticipated piece this year I just hope it doesn't get damaged traveling from Hot Toys to Sideshow and from Sideshow to England

Dread to think of the customs charge on that ....wince

Back