1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

Just been wandering round the house spotting up potential places where this could go :rotfl

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of this beast??

Did you find anywhere? :lol

Well it's certainly not going to fit upstairs with the rest of my HT's (not unless I start drilling holes and putting shelves up which I doubt the other half will approve) so it's looking like taking pride of place in my lounge on top of my book/Blu Ray shelf

No idea what I'll do with the 1989 Batmobile though, think I'll need a second property for that :lol

Well it's certainly not going to fit upstairs with the rest of my HT's (not unless I start drilling holes and putting shelves up which I doubt the other half will approve) so it's looking like taking pride of place in my lounge on top of my book/Blu Ray shelf

No idea what I'll do with the 1989 Batmobile though, think I'll need a second property for that :lol

I actually had to rent storage units for my stuff. Just don't have enough room for all of it. I'm going to have to convert my dinning room into a show room and just eat in my kitchen I guess.

I actually had to rent storage units for my stuff. Just don't have enough room for all of it. I'm going to have to convert my dinning room into a show room and just eat in my kitchen I guess.

You can still afford to eat? :horror :lol

Oh you getting the 1989 as well? nice one. :hi5:

Regarding a potential DX02 re-release, first, we all knew that another Dark Knight suit Batman was coming for the Rises movie, right? I mean, seriously, is there a single person who collects Hot Toys at this point that didn't think this was gonna happen, or who will get mad if this happens? Because the rest of us are gonna ridicule the ____ out of you when it comes out and you act surprised. Just FYI.

Anyway, given that it is GONNA happen, DX02 re-release seems like an easy way to go for the first next version of this character with this look that HT gives us, since nothing is sacred anymore, and the tooling and molds are all there. Hell, the rubber leakage issue was even resolved apparently! :clap

Then, I'm sure we'll get a newer, possibly even fancier version for explicit release with the Rises movie that will have sweaty face, slightly battle damaged suit, new Wayne sculpt, googly Wayne eyes, a couple new gadgets he uses in the film, more screen accurate cape, better proportioned neck, better articulation, new form of acidic oil leakage we haven't yet seen that will ruin 1/3 of the stock produced (1/3 of which will probably be replaced by those who ordered directly from Sideshow or Toy Hunters only), severed Bane head, blue flower from Begins that will have some relevance in the new film, Scarecrow mask, orange Kryptonite shard, working Bat-signal, imploded football field background diorama, voice chip that allows him to say various catch phrases from the movie, empty cowl for him to hold, tuxedo and extra body for "night on the town Wayne," Rachel's bloody, burned up pant suit recovered from warehouse, etc.

You are aware homes come in a variety of sizes, right?
LOL

Please explain me how can TAX be $100 if VAT only is 20% of the value.....

Tumbler $470 + $25 = $495 = £320 UK

Vat @ 20% of £320 is £64 + £10 fedex fee = $114

I didn't add the fedex fee when i said $100 tax, hope that helps.

Please explain me how can TAX be $100 if VAT only is 20% of the value.....

£303 +shipping is around £60(without shipping)=92$

When paying VAT to Fedex they count shipping in the total. So VAT on the total will push it over $100 then add the £10 quid fedex fee

That ok for you?

Then, I'm sure we'll get a newer, possibly even fancier version for explicit release with the Rises movie that will have sweaty face, slightly battle damaged suit, new Wayne sculpt, googly Wayne eyes, a couple new gadgets he uses in the film, more screen accurate cape, better proportioned neck, better articulation, new form of acidic oil leakage we haven't yet seen that will ruin 1/3 of the stock produced (1/3 of which will probably be replaced by those who ordered directly from Sideshow or Toy Hunters only), severed Bane head, blue flower from Begins that will have some relevance in the new film, Scarecrow mask, orange Kryptonite shard, working Bat-signal, imploded football field background diorama, voice chip that allows him to say various catch phrases from the movie, empty cowl for him to hold, tuxedo and extra body for "night on the town Wayne," Rachel's bloody, burned up pant suit recovered from warehouse, etc.

You sound a bit fed up.

I figured there was no need for a DX02 remake as the TDKR suit looks identical so they can just release that, but then again there are those who will buy the original DX02, the new DX02 and all the new TDKR figures so they can be part of the 'it' crowd.

The only ones i'd potentially be interested in is the TDKR batman or the remake, doesn't matter which and Bane

Just been wandering round the house spotting up potential places where this could go :rotfl

Did you find anywhere? :lol

Regarding a potential DX02 re-release, first, we all knew that another Dark Knight suit Batman was coming for the Rises movie, right? I mean, seriously, is there a single person who collects Hot Toys at this point that didn't think this was gonna happen, or who will get mad if this happens? Because the rest of us are gonna ridicule the ____ out of you when it comes out and you act surprised. Just FYI.

Anyway, given that it is GONNA happen, DX02 re-release seems like an easy way to go for the first next version of this character with this look that HT gives us, since nothing is sacred anymore, and the tooling and molds are all there. Hell, the rubber leakage issue was even resolved apparently! :clap

LOL

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back