1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's always behind this dust cover:

a8794c8c734194fb6bf284a90008a4f4.jpg

But every time I remove it there immediately is some dust, at least on the front tires, they're real dust magnets :lol but it can be easily removed with some soft tape or protective film for example.

Apart from the figure and the blue cast from the LED's, it was nearly convincingly real.

Thanks a lot! Yeah I wished the LEDs on the HT vehicles were more in an orange tone like in the movies, same for the Bat-Pod:

24e629be325f7401e67799619959d1f9.jpg

Can't wait for the HT Bruce atm. Couldn't afford a Kato suit when he was offering them so for now my Medicom Bruce's suit has to hold out.

6b70150c4d40db7d9f8b30bd79d0a285.jpg

Thanks a lot! Yeah I wished the LEDs on the HT vehicles were more in an orange tone like in the movies, same for the Bat-Pod:

You have to replace them all like I did with mine. ;) Added resistors for each at the same time, which Hot Toys forgot or didn't have the basic technical knowledge to include.

Will definitely have to do that at some point, would like to wire them like you did at some point. Can you link me to your tutorial again, it was great as I remember. :hi5:

It's in my office thread, you should find it quickly if you scroll from the first page. I'm offering a rewiring service and battery eliminator kit for the Tumbler as well - either with 4.5v power supply or a voltage converter if someone wants to wire this into existing 12v.

It's in my office thread, you should find it quickly if you scroll from the first page. I'm offering a rewiring service and battery eliminator kit for the Tumbler as well - either with 4.5v power supply or a voltage converter if someone wants to wire this into existing 12v.

Thanks! :hi5: Think I'll get back to you about that then, it could save me some time I think. :yess:

24e629be325f7401e67799619959d1f9.jpg

Can't wait for the HT Bruce atm. Couldn't afford a Kato suit when he was offering them so for now my Medicom Bruce's suit has to hold out.

6b70150c4d40db7d9f8b30bd79d0a285.jpg

POP toys has a new one out as well. Not sure how well theirs fits on figures but it looked pretty nice in the pictures.

I used parcel force and they were surprisingly cheap and very fast. Done it through the post office, tracked and insured. Just go down to your local post office with the box dimensions and weight and they'll go through the options with you. I got mine next day delivery for £34

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I could help!
Iv currently got these two with nowhere to put them at the moment and it's killin me unboxing them
For a little look everyone and again and then boxing them back up

In the future, if the camo Tumbler drops to a really good price, I might pick one up since I have 2x Banes. One I'll have standing atop the camo Tumbler in boss pose, the other I'll have fighting the Batman. If not though, I think I'll still be happy w/ my 2-soon-to-be-3 Batman vehicles... :yess:

In the future, if the camo Tumbler drops to a really good price, I might pick one up since I have 2x Banes. One I'll have standing atop the camo Tumbler in boss pose, the other I'll have fighting the Batman. If not though, I think I'll still be happy w/ my 2-soon-to-be-3 Batman vehicles... :yess:

I found one at £299.99 once.

I got mine from Sweden on an evil bay auction at the amazing price of £194! Never expected to win it. And the **** I got of my fiancé was worth it :)

Big Bad Toy Store still has the Camo Tumbler in stock. I've thought about getting it before but would really rather have the black one.

Back