1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I really do feel my appreciation for the Tumbler grows every day, almost makes it a certainty I'll pick up the Camo version now as well :gah:

I really can't remember. Sorry man. But before I ordered I was chatting to a guy on here from the uk who told me he'd ordered one too and said the shipping wa surprisingly low. If I can find any paperwork to see how much it was I'll let you know though.

Hi Russell, I think that was me you were speaking too! Glad you got your tumbler in the end:)

So... I ordered my Tumbler months ago, got it shipped to parcel place across the border and today I finally went to pick it up (together with the Batpod and 3 other figures). I opened the Tumbler last and boy, I think I underestimated the size of this thing. You can't really tell how big it is until you are seeing in person. Now, that I have in hands, this is all I can think about

huge-mistake.gif

This was NOT made for a 620sqft apartment :slap.

Damn, I don't even know what to do now.

So... I ordered my Tumbler months ago, got it shipped to parcel place across the border and today I finally went to pick it up (together with the Batpod and 3 other figures). I opened the Tumbler last and boy, I think I underestimated the size of this thing. You can't really tell how big it is until you are seeing in person. Now, that I have in hands, this is all I can think about

huge-mistake.gif

Get rid of your bed and sleep on the tumbler?

huge-mistake.gif

keep it on the box... buy a nice coffe table, and use it to display the tumbler on your apartment. It's amazing, don't you dear to have buyer remorse!

Mine sits in my closet. Havent seen it since thanksgiving

I need a Tumbler..PM me if you want to sell or trade!!!!!!!!!

huge-mistake.gif

thats the only reason i haven't gotten it. it would be great to own but if im never going to display it why bother?

Hi Russell, I think that was me you were speaking too! Glad you got your tumbler in the end:)

It was indeed. :hi5: thanks again man, you helped convince me to order it. Still not sorted a place to display it yet but just glad I have it. It's an awesome piece.

Nice one mate. My bat pod came last week another quality piece. My bat collection coming on nicely now

Same here, my bat pod arrived last week from modelzone. A really great piece but I find it impossible to get the dx12 on it. Will probably just have him posed next to it or something.

Maybe if you removed what people are calling the "fat" suit underneath the armor. He may be able to fit then. I'm to scared to do that mod myself but it would be neat to see if that helps Bats get on his bike lol

I've read that it does help apparently, but like you, I'm quite reluctant to do that myself. I actually wouldn't have minded hot toys making a version with a body fixed in the riding pose to include, with the suit over top obviously, so that he can actually be riding it and look decent.

I'm going with catwomen on my pod and the dx12 with bane. Hope she looks ok otherwise:dunno

any QC issues i should look out for? i put this bad boy on flex pay.

I'm going with catwomen on my pod and the dx12 with bane. Hope she looks ok otherwise:dunno

Yeah a lot of people seem to be buying this for catwoman, for me though it just looks awesome with bats riding it, cape flowing, looks fantastic. Just a shame that can't really be replicated well with the figures. :(

Back