1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I only got mine a couple of weeks back, but I checked up on a few stores online, and very few actually had it any more, but the prices have gone up by $150+ since I got it. :thud:

BBTS still says that they have it in stock. I ordered mine from SSC and when I called last Friday to ask if I paid it off when I would expect it to ship, they said that day because they have some. That could just be for those that preordered it but it's worth calling and asking about if you're wanting to buy from SSC.

I only got mine a couple of weeks back, but I checked up on a few stores online, and very few actually had it any more, but the prices have gone up by $150+ since I got it. :thud:

Yea, this is what I've noticed. Now that is 100% released, prices are skyrocketing. That is why I want to pre order the Batpod very soon.

looks great! you should take some pictures when you have your definitive display place.

Thanks! I will, definitely. I need to do a complete reorganizing of my office as I'm just not liking the set up now.

I reorganized my entire front room to suit this thing. Can't say that I didn't enjoy doing that tho... :lol

It's not waitlisted, just backordered.

ohh, yes, your are right. the last time I checked was on waitlist, but that was a long time ago :p

You can still get it on eBay for $460 or something :dunno

You can still get it on eBay for $460 or something :dunno

yes, sure, but in a couple months the price will start skyrocketing, so it's now or never!!! jaja

just got mine today. It's stupidly big, but awesome nonetheless.

Typical Hot Toys QC issues - exhaust fell off straight away without me even touching it, and one of the lights has a cool unintentional strobe effent to it due to a loose connection - but so glad I've got one.

just got mine today. It's stupidly big, but awesome nonetheless.

Typical Hot Toys QC issues - exhaust fell off straight away without me even touching it, and one of the lights has a cool unintentional strobe effent to it due to a loose connection - but so glad I've got one.

Yeah I am suppose to get mine today to and that's one of my greatest fears is that there will be some issue. Personally with my like I expect the UPS guy to deliver it like Ace Ventura delivers that package from the first movie and it's completely destroyed. :lol

ufff... bad mistake... you should try to get it now from ebay o waitlist on SSC before the prices start skyrocketing

I actually know why I canceled it.. I needed the money for some other stuff... But I hate that it happened, otherwise I would own it right now :(... Oh well, **** happens - life goes on :)

I actually know why I canceled it.. I needed the money for some other stuff... But I hate that it happened, otherwise I would own it right now :(... Oh well, **** happens - life goes on :)

I bought mine because my wife wanted a new car...atleast the tumbler fits in the doghouse...

sorry to hear, hope u snap one up when you do get a chance.

Got mine today and ... Damn. Lol this thing is massive! Pics do it no justice. And thankfully it came completely problem free! Thank goodness. But like so many I'm have trouble finding a place for it. Worth it though. My first Hot Toy and it's amazing. If you have the money, get it!

Guys, is there a trick to move this piece forward (inside the Tumbler):

review_httumbler_8.jpg

I can't for the life of me, move it not even 0.1 inch.

the centre console doesn't move, but the steering column should move back and forth along the track on the floor in front of the driver's seat. If it doesn't, it sounds like they've inadvertently glued it in place :(

the centre console doesn't move, but the steering column should move back and forth along the track on the floor in front of the driver's seat. If it doesn't, it sounds like they've inadvertently glued it in place :(

But how hard it's suppose to move it forward???? Anyone else has problems moving that thing?

I tried for a minute but when I couldn't get it to move I left it be in fear of breaking it lol thing is like a faberge egg when it should be a tank

Back