The CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, isn't the actor playing Heatwave in that too being he is masterminding breaking Michael out of prison?

He is, but I'm guessing Wentworth has a lot more scenes given the storyline is probably following him and his escape. They probably filmed Dominic's scenes with or without Wentworth while Legends of Tomorrow went on break, or they fit it in his scheduling better.

I kinda hated the first season because of the boring main plot and misuse of characters... But it was entertainin' enough for me to be interested in S2. Worth it... S2 is entertainin' as **** if you forget about the dumbness of timetravel. I mean, it took everything I didn't like about Arrow and Flash shows and made those things work here. It's trashy and funny... and I love it.

It was nice to see a villain-centric episode.
Loved it. And now I want MOOOOORE!!!

I normally hate that intro, but Heatwave's version was hilarious.
Hear, hear!

Almost done rewatchin' the first season.
I was a bit too harsh on it before, it's actually pretty cool.

The only two big downsides are Hunter and Savage.
The actor playin' Rip is nice but complete miscast in terms of physical appearance.
Same with Savage, plus he looks and acts like a pirate - nothing about him says "immortal world conqueror".

Almost done rewatchin' the first season.
I was a bit too harsh on it before, it's actually pretty cool.

The only two big downsides are Hunter and Savage.
The actor playin' Rip is nice but a complete miscast in terms of physical appearance.
Same with Savage, plus he looks and acts like a pirate - nothing about him says "immortal world conqueror".

Yeah, I skipped the first season :lol

I'm enjoying season 2.

Better cast and villains.

I only wish Captain Cold was in season 2.

Season 2 has been stellar . Where Green Arrow wants to lose viewers(I simply can't explain that train wreck) , Legends actually gives you diffrent stories to draw you in .

Watching season two I've noticed (and maybe its just me) that Nick Zano who plays the silver dude, kind of reminds me of a younger Kurt Russell, so much so I could see him headlining a Jack Burton TV show. (There's no way in hell he could carry off Snake, but he seems to have Jacks goofiness)

This past episode in Camelot was neat. I love references/jokes in this show. Ray wore his Atom suit under a suit of armor and used energy from his glove to infuse enrgy into his sword. Another knight said "Wow, a saber of light!" Ray replies "Just don't call it a light saber <copyright issues>." His cape also just happened to be red.
Then Ray had to fight Damien who was in a black knight armor. It happened to take place in a snowy forest area. As he rode into the area I thought oh just like Ep. VII.
At the end the queen referred to Sara as Sara Lancelot, and when she knighted Ray Palmer, he was Sir Ray of the Palms.

How powerful is Firestorm in the comics? In this show he sure is weak as f@€k.
All the CW heroes are weak as F@€K!

While I'm kinda disappointed that they've got Hunter back on track... at least he acts differently than in S1 which is refreshing. Sara is a much better team leader and I'm glad they're stickin' with it.

And man, do I love the main theme...

Back