The CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ba ba ba I am loving it! I hope they do more crossover's. I enjoyed this week's crossover a ton. I thought was fast and fun and true comic cheesy goodness.:clap:clap:clap

I only watch flash and Arrow and only watched the crossover shows. I think i'm gonna go back binge all the CW Hero shows if are not too bad. After rewatch the crossover back to back again.

Yea it was wrapped up pretty quick. But it was a fun week. It was great seeing this quite large cast of characters interact together. And they all had chemistry with each other.

Palmer's cousin joke. :lol

What the heck happened? It went from big alien invasion to a rooftop fight then it was over. Not as big or as great as I thought it would be.

Why in the hell did Oliver ask Kara to stay behind? Even for a group of shows filled with shakey logical leaps by its characters, asking the most powerful member of the team to stay behind so he could keep a sense of "normalicy" in his life was beyond stupid.

got to laugh at this ,i can almost see the comic book tie in cover back in the 70s ala jaws
3972950-+07192014_0005.jpg

image: https://www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2016/12/legendslucas.jpg

A young George Lucas will appear on DC's Legends of Tomorrow's Raiders of the Lost Art.

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will meet a young George Lucas in January 24th’s “Raiders of the Lost Art”
So far, The CW‘s superhero ensemble DC’s Legends of Tomorrow has seen a lot of crossover with familiar faces from throughout DC Comics history. When the series returns January 24, however, the Legends will meet someone with a very special connection to another side of pop culture. EW reports that the new episode, titled “Raiders of the Lost Art,” will takes place in Los Angeles in 1964 and will see the Legends meeting a young George Lucas. Sweet/Vicious star Matt Angel will play the young filmmaker.

RELATED: Supergirl Villains Livewire and Metallo to Return in 2017

“Because of circumstances, the time aberration in episode 209 is George Lucas quits film school,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim tells the outlet. “As a result, he never makes Star Wars or Raiders of the Lost Ark. As a result, Ray, who became an engineer because of Star Wars, and Nate, who became a historian because of Raiders, slowly start to lose their brilliance, because those things that inspired them to become who they are didn’t exist.”

Even before its release in 1977, Star Wars has proven popular with fictional time travelers. In 1955, Marty McFly posed as “Darth Vader from the Planet Vulcan” in attempt to restore his original timeline. A decade later, Doctor Sam Beckett, having leaped into body of Jimmy LaMotta, used the original film as a bedtime story as part of his own mission to change history for the better. In 1977, Hugo Reyes, while working for the Dharma Initiative, scripted The Empire Strikes Back with the intention of passing his somewhat revised version along to George Lucas.

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/news/388207-raiders-of-the-lost-art#iV9quZ6LC1vRQr8c.99

Jesus, more crappy SW references in this show? Why does WB keep giving Disney publicity? :monkey4

I hope they at least stop Lucas from directing ROTJ and making the awful prequels.

Last night's show was the nadir of this series- It was high school writing and forced acting by people who knew how bad the script is..awful
The whole George Lucas thing is beyond fanboy reaching.....I actually liked the show last year. Now it's the worst CB show on.

And it still got renewed for another season! Please get better writers or just make the hurting stop!

It is a mess, but I enjoy it.

As for the episode, if I remember right Constantine has other parts of the spear.

I enjoyed the show but stopped watching at the cross over event because I don't like Arrow or Supergirl.

I may go back to the show, but not sure since there's more quality TV shows that I can invest my time in.

I've already given up on Arrow and Flash, so this will probably be next :lol

Personally I've been watching Mad Men, so I gave up all CB shows (I haven't even finished Cage). And I also have Hannibal, 2 Seasons of Vikings plus the entirety of Fringe to watch. My regular CB shows were: Gotham (seen up the Winter finale of S3), AoS (seen up until the last two episodes before the break), Arrow (seen up until just before the crossover), Flash (seen only the first 3 episodes of S3), TWD (middle of the recent season), Lucifer (I'm just one episode behind)& LoT (middle of S1). I'm also keeping up with Elementary and I guess Riverdale.

Honestly, even the Netflix stuff got worse a bit. Still better than the CW ones, but eh. It's just Iron Fist & the return of Preacher that I'm looking forward to now (plus the usuals, like GoT & HoC).

It's just that they're too much for me, considering that Uni leaves me little free time, 'cause Physics...

Back