The Cemetery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunedin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my latest diorama creation. Built for some nice upcoming horror images.
So stay tuned for some spooky pics...

cemetery01.jpg

cemetery02.jpg

cemetery03.jpg

cemetery04.jpg

cemetery05.jpg

cemetery06.jpg

cemetery07.jpg

cemetery08.jpg

Jason Voorhees needs to be in there maybe in an open tomb or something...

just out of curiosity but do you have a studio or something to house all these wonderful creations? it looks like these things take up a lot of acerage. love the cemetary, great job.

It's hard to imagine that's 1/6 scale! :google Looks fantastic.

Again, awesome dio + awesome photography! Any plans of doing a Camp Crystal Lake? :monkey3

just out of curiosity but do you have a studio or something to house all these wonderful creations? it looks like these things take up a lot of acerage. love the cemetary, great job.

No, I don't have a studio. I take the pictures at home and space is always a problem. I have one room, that I call the "toy room" and where I can display one diorama. After building it, it remains there, sometimes for a couple of month, sometimes only for some weeks. After the shooting of all desired sceens or when I want to built something new, everything is packed into cardboard boxes and put into a (much too small) storeroom. So from time to time I have to recycle some of the works.
Some easy sets like "Joe's Garage" can be displayed for some shots on the kitchen table. The "Street" diorama, that I use often for urban scenes, can be arranged on the living room floor as well.

Oh really superb work! I love how you've done the gravestones, and the photos themselves are lit really well!

I have a real desire to shove a Sideshow Buffy and Spike into there and see what happens. :rotfl

Back