Iron Studios - Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is meh… not really Weller…
When you consider what Medicom managed to achieve with their Mafex line for a ridiculous price, you can’t be blown away with this IS.

Iron studios paint on their 1/10 stuff has been rather lackluster lately. Idk if that’s always been the case or just so more recently. Their 1/4 stuff seems to be pretty close to the prototypes so they must cut corners when It comes to 1/10.

They did say there is 2 different versions with or without the car.
That be interesting to see, Id be down for that, as long as they make it look like the poster and price is not silly like the back to the future car one

Standard - $159

0krDKuN.jpg

Deluxe - $299

lLgW4Ki.jpg

Deluxe for me. I was a bit hesitant at first because I like being able to see the whole character, but the standard has too much of a lunge look without the car. 'Look at my robo crotch'.

Looks more like Burke as well, unfortunately.

Easy pass for me.
Bad sculpt, paint job too silver for my taste, ridiculous pose for the standard and pity that they kept the gun for the Deluxe, without that, they could have nailed at least the poster pose.
A simple Mafex figure in a museum pose will be far more accurate IMO.

Last edited:
Why is the gun so big? Looks oversized. It's supposed to be a pretty standard Beretta with extensions and new grips.

And that price for a 1:10 scale piece is ridiculous.

Back