The BOXES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging by some collections on this board, this is probably what it looks like.

Government_Warehouse.jpg

:horror Must be a nice playground for that kitty you've got there!

I have this nice storage area in my apartment that's 2.5 meters up in the air. I love it since it doesn't 'cost' me an extra room and it isn't bothering me there. Unfortunately this storage area has now reached it's capacity.
I actually had to move some closets in my room to create an extra storage area that's in a corner not that much into sight. Which is full again! You'd be surprised how fast 3 square meters are filled. These boxes keep getting bigger and bigger.

I have to move within 6 months, and now I have to look at an apartment with sufficient suitable space for my boxes. I don't want them in my livingroom, bedroom or a moisty garage. Like it's not already hard enough to find a nice place in a decent neighborhood in this heavily populated country!
Thank you Sideshow :monkey2
;)

I keep my boxes in the attic except for the ones that don't fit my Hulk PF box fits but my Thing PF box won't, also there is no easy way to keep the Wolf 1:1 box around. I think if you get rid of your boxes you will regret it.

Ok guys i seriously don't mean to derail this thread but i have a situation and didn't want to start another thread about it so here it is, they have a hurricane out there now that is expected to hit landfall sometime early next week and if it hits at a category 4 hurricane i am evacuating so i will most definetly bring my figures along with me but i was wondering if i should wrap them in something and put them in a shipping box, try putting them back in there boxes (most are preds so i think this is out the question), or should i not wrap them and put them loose in a shipping box? suggestions will help if you have done this before like evacuated, moved, etc...
Thanks

depends on how much time you have I would think. as for the preds if you got time/room you could put their accessories back in the boxes, put the figure in a big ziplock bag and put that under the bottom plastic. I think it would fit. if you have no time bag those bi^^^es up and run like hell!! :D

depends on how much time you have I would think. as for the preds if you got time/room you could put their accessories back in the boxes, put the figure in a big ziplock bag and put that under the bottom plastic. I think it would fit. if you have no time bag those bi^^^es up and run like hell!! :D

Actually not a bad suggestion.

Actually not a bad suggestion.
It's a great suggestion.
:D

Dude, dont even worry about it! I'm in Georgia and the Tropical Storms/Hurricanes down by Cuba and Florida are the LAST things on my mind!

-CJK

Ok guys i seriously don't mean to derail this thread but i have a situation and didn't want to start another thread about it so here it is, they have a hurricane out there now that is expected to hit landfall sometime early next week and if it hits at a category 4 hurricane i am evacuating so i will most definetly bring my figures along with me but i was wondering if i should wrap them in something and put them in a shipping box, try putting them back in there boxes (most are preds so i think this is out the question), or should i not wrap them and put them loose in a shipping box? suggestions will help if you have done this before like evacuated, moved, etc...
Thanks

Dude, dont even worry about it! I'm in Georgia and the Tropical Storms/Hurricanes down by Cuba and Florida are the LAST things on my mind!

-CJK

Yeah but you know the weather people they pray for stuff like this to happen just so they can get a good story, but i am crossing my fingers hoping that this thing doesnt even come close to me, but wherever it hits good luck to the people there.

Back