The Bourne Legacy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Bourne Legacy - Aug. 3rd 2012 - Trailer

Apparently the film is based around this guy cleaning up Jason bourne's mess!
They have done it this way hoping matt Damon will come back to his role later on.

Looks awesome, Jeremy Renner is going from strength to strength.

Glad he got this!

Could be the making of big things for him.

I dont know why but his character in The Town really reminded me of Joe pesci from goodfellas.

I'm really looking forward to this, Jeremy Renner kicks some serious ass :rock

if it didn't tie into the others, it would've been a big pass, but I'm intrigued now.

Was this one ever a book?

I think two more books were written after Bourne Ultimatum, but not by Robert Ludlum who had already passed away. Someone else wrote them.

Are they turning Renner into the poor man's Daniel Craig?

New trailer, surprised this hasn't been posted yet. Looks pretty good!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buhGRnnWV-o&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Was this one ever a book?

It's the title of a book, but just as Supremacy and Ultimatum were titles of the books, the plots are all very different. This is a totally new and original story with a new and original character.

The trailer was kinda slow, but I am still skeptically anxious to see this one. Probably my fourth most anticipated movie after TDKR, Hobbit, and Skyfall! :)

New thread? Okay :) was wondering why no one posted the trailer in the old one. Looks really good, I need to get the others on blu.

Neat, but I"m not sure about it for some reason. Glad to see it's confirmed, and coming out this summer. I'm definitely going to see it, but I hope I don't compare it to Damon's movies.

Neat, but I"m not sure about it for some reason. Glad to see it's confirmed, and coming out this summer. I'm definitely going to see it, but I hope I don't compare it to Damon's movies.

Same here. Just got a bad feeling about this!

But love the Bourne's and will look forward to this.

...wow...

I would say Bourne is the perfect trilogy (admittedly redundant) but each installment was exciting and well written. Thats especially true of part three which is always hard to get right in any series of films. It has a great parallel between beginning and end with Bourne floating in the water. Despite thinking it is great, I will admit I couldn't wait to see more. I've always been skeptically optimistic for this, but now it's hard not to be excited. If there was ever a way to follow up that story and expand on it, this is it. Cannot wait.

Back