The Book of Eli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it just a mood, but I am not at all impressed with Mila Kunis. She is cute, and has some sex appeal, but no more than any other professsionally made-up and air-brushed model in any magazine...at least to me.

i hadn't heard about this movie until a few weeks ago. funny cause right before that I was thinking "denzel needs to make a sci-fi movie".

I wonder if it just a mood, but I am not at all impressed with Mila Kunis. She is cute, and has some sex appeal, but no more than any other professsionally made-up and air-brushed model in any magazine...at least to me.

I agree with you. She's some real nice eye candy, and hasn't had a movie to really let her shine. She was really good in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but phoned it in for Max Payne (like everyone else in the movie). Hopefully this'll bring her to the top of the crop because I'm in love with her.

Had a double feature day with Daybreakers and this...

Denzel is a bad ass. I know people always say he gets cast in the same role all the time, but that is what he does best, kick ass and take names. I was pleasantly surprised with this movie, more to it than the trailers lead you to believe. I love post apocalyptic movies so this really fit the bill. Oldman is great once again as the evil bastard to Denzel's hero, he really brings his 'A' game to this one and Mila Kunis is just cute as all hell and does a good job too. I liked it a lot! :rock

Saw it this morning. Very impressive movie and it looked like they took a lot of the visuals from Fallout 3. The action was very good int this movie.

yeah. saw this last week during special screening. I didn't know what to expect and enjoyed the film alot.

Had a double feature day with Daybreakers and this...

Denzel is a bad ass. I know people always say he gets cast in the same role all the time, but that is what he does best, kick ass and take names. I was pleasantly surprised with this movie, more to it than the trailers lead you to believe. I love post apocalyptic movies so this really fit the bill. Oldman is great once again as the evil bastard to Denzel's hero, he really brings his 'A' game to this one and Mila Kunis is just cute as all hell and does a good job too. I liked it a lot! :rock

You went to see it and you didnt invite me!? :horror I'm shocked and saddend :monkey2 My feelings are all over the place!

*Runs to my room crying*

Saw it today - Mila Kunis is going to be a big star if she can keep getting diverse roles. She's not nearly as annoying as she was on That '70s Show. She does have a comic flair, but also did a great job in this film.

I have huge, huge problems with the entire premise of this film which I won't get into, but I did enjoy the world they created and Denzel's character. He was far too tough to be believable, but I guess that's part of the premise that I had problems with.

Anyway, if you're looking for a Road Warrior sequel without the cars - you could do worse than this film.

I thought The Book of Eli was going to be piss poor. Trailers made it look weak. I went to see it Friday night and LOVED IT! Denzel's character, the story, the premise, and the world the Hughes' Bros. created was fantastic. So far Daybreakers and The Book of Eli have really, really impressed me.

Actually I had a lot more fun in Doomsday than Book of Eli.

:confused::confused::confused: I just don't know what to say now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back