The Book of Eli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there was ever a movie adaptation of the Fallout video games, this would be it. Well, this has more fisticuffs, but still.

The Book of Me! Awesome! Knew Hollywood would get someone like me! Heck, even the main character looks like me. Not as handsome of course.

The Book of Me! Awesome! Knew Hollywood would get someone like me! Heck, even the main character looks like me. Not as handsome of course.

I think i speak for everyone when i say, STFU Eli!!! :D

NotToBeUsedWithoutPermisionOfKingDarknessInc&TheIllDoucheInc :monkey3

I only saw this trailer for the first time today. I think this looks like a very good movie. I am a little concerned about Denzel Washington being in it, though. It seems to me thast he has only a single film persona.

On the other hand, it may fit this movie well.

My guess is that Gary Oldman will steal the show, though.

...Mila Kunis :drool :D
:love :drool

mila_kunis_l101.jpg

I am not a Denzel fan really but, i will definitely be checking this out.

From the trailer, I'm inferring there is some kind of religious sub-text to this? I recently got the Tony Dungee autobiography/inspirational book for my grandma, and it has a foreword by Denzel. So, I guess he's a religious guy? Not sure I'm interested in that kind of movie, if that is the case.

Also, looks like Fallout 3.

Back