The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5y2nb6.jpg

Lol

I have the extended cut on a german release blu. I really want it on 4K though. I will get the steelbook though. I has all the stuff that the bluray had minus being in the exteded cut. This release also has dolby atmos.

Probably no extended cut of RC will be included :slap
From the press release:

Director’s Cut and Theatrical Cut of the film on two 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray™ discs with Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)

Looks like it has everything from the last Arrow release plus possibly some new stuff as well, beyond comprehensive!

From the press release:

Director’s Cut and Theatrical Cut of the film on two 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray™ discs with Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)

Looks like it has everything from the last Arrow release plus possibly some new stuff as well, beyond comprehensive!
:yess: :yess:

My heart is still broken over Punisher though especially with the steel book looking cool like that :crying

I will never watch theatrical Punisher ever again only the far superior extended cut you hear me JAWS lol

My heart is still broken over Punisher though especially with the steel book looking cool like that :crying

I will never watch theatrical Punisher ever again only the far superior extended cut you hear me JAWS lol
Buy the german blu and watch that and get the steelbook for display.

Even Chief Brody couldn’t save this film. I’ll never get what you see in this one.

The Punisher. Piss him off and he will spend most of the film playing pranks on you with a fire hydrant.

Even Chief Brody couldn’t save this film. I’ll never get what you see in this one.

The Punisher. Piss him off and he will spend most of the film playing pranks on you with a fire hydrant.
Movie was definetly a watered down Punisher. I wanted more of a Punisher written like Circle of Blood miniseries of the 80's. Film still has some good bits though but very disjointed.

Back