The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she looked fine in her prime no doubt about that.

I mean seriously lord and baby jesus will you just look at this

source.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And there's this...

783e76ac82a42bbce616d0e4dfaa6f7d.gif

And this...

1NYs.gif

And there's this...

783e76ac82a42bbce616d0e4dfaa6f7d.gif

And this...

1NYs.gif
There was also her picture editorial she did once she was of age and away from the 7th heaven contract where she was topless sitting in a sink putting on makeup like a big f you for the purityrannical overlords of her contract keeping her from doing anything that wasnt family oriented. Think of what it would be like today all anyone needs to do to be famous is get 'hacked' and let your nudes into the wild. Put on the face of how indignant you are about the whole thing and boom. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nothing better than her sitting in the sink in black-and-white.
Shes honestly always had a really sexy back, those wing muscles and broad feminine shoulders and great claviture. Oh yeah and that GQ mag of her in the simple brown two piece number. Crazyness.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Don't forget these...

summercatch-pool.gif

giphy.gif

Perfection

No other way to put it.

That right there is a Ferrari Enzo combined with an Aston Martin Vulcan combined with Empire Strikes Back combined with Die Hard combined with Raiders combined with Predator 1 combined with T2 combined Jurassic Park 1 combined with grilled steak combined with pork roast combined with cold beer combined with a female.

Perfection.

Last edited:
When I was married I remember watching Chuck and Larry and my wife saying "you know there's nothing particularly sexy about that underwear except for the fact that it's on HER," lol.

giphy.gif

My wife is the jealous type when it comes to our threesomes it always has to be her pick from her girlfriend pool :gah:

Forget it I suggest a girl and all of a sudden i?m being accused of loving someone else.

I swear it makes no sense I just go along for the ride lol

Women...can?t live with em can?t live without em

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

My wife is the jealous type when it comes to our threesomes it always has to be her pick from her girlfriend pool :gah:

Forget it I suggest a girl and all of a sudden i?m being accused of loving someone else.

I swear it makes no sense I just go along for the ride lol

Women...can?t live with em can?t live without em

I think you?re looking at it the wrong way - she could be picking one of your GUY friends instead of one of her girlfriends. lol

p.s. - I?m assuming these are theoretical threesomes. If not, I hate you. lol

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

That right there is a Ferrari Enzo combined with an Aston Martin Vulcan combined with Empire Strikes Back combined with Die Hard combined with Raiders combined with Predator 1 combined with T2 combined Jurassic Park 1 combined with grilled steak combined with pork roast combined with cold beer combined with a female.

Perfection.

:lol

THAT is perfect.

Back