The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no way in hell that the PS5 will do native 8K gaming for under $2000 and even then it’s not even possible because the most powerful graphics card right now in the market that cost $1200 can just do 4K at 70 fps.

Fake 8K gaming is more like it lol

Just saying what they gave out.

I'll pick that up Tuesday! Wish they did 3D conversion on that. Alien jumps would be bonus!

Happy early Birthday!

Thanks!!!!
Alien one of my all time favorites- still brilliant to this day..hope the 4k does it justice. Mine arrives tomorrow from Amazon

giphy.gif

Anyone know when the Alita: Battle Angel blu ray comes out? It feels like it should've been out already.

Ugh physical media truly is in its death throws:

"a report, from the Motion Picture Association of America, that reveals a shocking 50% decline in global physical media sales over the last five years. The market data comes from both the DEG (Digital Entertainment Group) and IHS Markit. The drop is in dollar amount, from $25.2 billion in 2014 to just $13.1 in 2018. And there is no sign whatsoever that physical 4K Ultra HD or any kind of 8K Blu-ray format is going to recover those losses. 4K, though popular with enthusiasts, is just 5.3% of current physical disc sales (regular DVD still accounts for nearly 60% of all disc sales worldwide)."

https://www.thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/041219-1200

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Ugh.

Horrible news, but not surprising. Anybody who's visited best buy recently could tell it was in decline.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah this hurts :(

Back