The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap that last line of dialogue priceless lol

Can you imagine Luke doing his attack run in ANH and then Rose comes flying over the horizon of the trench!!!

“Luke you turned off your tracking computer is everything.....HOLY CRAP LUKE WATCH OUT!!””

OMG I’M DYJNG HERE KHEV lolol

stop please stop my sides hurt lol

Holy crap i’m actually running that scenario in my head and it’s as freaking hilarious as you described!!!

That is the quintessential Rose meme thank you Rian for this wonderful gift lol

:lol :lol

It just occurred to me how bizarre her little Crait kamikaze run must have appeared to the FO.

"Sir all speeders except for one have veered off and are returning to base."

"Wait, one of the fleeing speeders has turned around and is overtaking the other speeder at near light speed!"

"The Holdo maneuver AGAIN!?? We're doomed!"

*The near lightspeed speeder instead crashes into the other rebel speeder, obliterating it.*

"Uhhhh. That was odd. Proceed with the attack."

lol

LMAO. I didn’t really want Finn to kamikaze the battering ram cannon or whatever it was called, but if he had, at least something of consequence would have happened in his part of the story.

I'm guessing there will be a few people on here interested in this limited edition. [emoji38]
4549c7f9b9a8bff5305e47f1d236680e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Who would have ever guessed in the 80's that that LFL movie would get better treatment on video than the OT, lol. Can't wait for Dolby Vision Radioland Murders. :rock

I'm guessing there will be a few people on here interested in this limited edition. [emoji38]
4549c7f9b9a8bff5305e47f1d236680e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That is going to be a major collectors item when HTD gets his own stand alone MCU film.

Guaranteed it will happen. He is all over the MCU.

And since its clear we are getting more “humor” laced stories over drama, its a pretty good bet.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

The first 2 movies are going to greatly benefit from the HDR.

Inky blacks for 89/Returns.

Hell maybe Forever will look great with all that neon.

Plus the scene in B&R where they have Ivy's weeds pull Robin's head under the water by simply reversing the footage should look better than ever! :rock

lol

You don't have to buy all of them. 6/4 they all come out individually with the four-pack hitting shelves on 9/17. Can't wait, these should look spectacular with HDR! :rock

Oh good.

Two movies I've been waiting to upgrade to blu ray for a long, long time.

Which reminds me, I have a BestBuy coupon, what great classic can I buy now in 4k HDR? Not Marvel.

Back