The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet :rock

Yeah good ole nits very important in relation to HDR.

Why OLED can still lose to LED.

If 8K introduces 12bit encoding I will light a candle at church for those that spent alot on 10bit 4K lol

Not sure I will even bother with 4k given the path to 8k is right there as well and projectors have not dropped at all.

Not sure I will even bother with 4k given the path to 8k is right there as well and projectors have not dropped at all.

You are a smart person.

Talk at CES was about the next fatality in the home theater market, the projector.

Writing is on the wall (pun intended).

TV’s are getting bigger and thinner AND modular!

At least the death of home 3D is only temporary but projectors will be permanent.

What’s great about 8K is that upgrades to 16K will not be needed that is way past visual acuity and 4K will make for a great alternative.

I’m just curious/worried if 8K will be too expensive for most so it will remain a luxary niche.

But 4K will make for a great low end lol

Ragnarok's 3D was awesome.

Yes it was. :lecture

Looking forward to revisiting that at home.

If projectors are the next fatality, then a 4K projector may be in my future, and 8K will be meaningless to me.

Ok, I added it to my cart last night, but now it's gone and my cart is empty.

Either I'm having a really bad hallucination, or it got pulled?!?

giphy.gif

Now that Eliza Dushka has come out with her near rape experience while she was 12 making True Lies by the head of the stunt team who was 36 at the time you can pretty much kiss that True Lies HD/4K goodbye, Cameron is highly embarrassed by this incident.

Now that Eliza Dushka has come out with her near rape experience while she was 12 making True Lies by the head of the stunt team who was 36 at the time you can pretty much kiss that True Lies HD/4K goodbye, Cameron is highly embarrassed by this incident.

I doubt that simply because if they did that every time someone is accused of something they wouldn't make anymore 4K movies.

I doubt that simply because if they did that every time someone is accused of something they wouldn't make anymore 4K movies.

I agree except we’re talking Cameron here. He locked True Lies away because he was ashamed how he portrayed the arabs.

I’m half arab and I say screw that noise give me my damn HD True Lies with Arnold blowing the hell out of those arab terrorists lol

It’s a freaking great movie!

I agree except we’re talking Cameron here. He locked True Lies away because he was ashamed how he portrayed the arabs.

I’m half arab and I say screw that noise give me my damn HD True Lies with Arnold blowing the hell out of those arab terrorists lol

It’s a freaking great movie!

I've been waiting forever for a decent transfer of True Lies. No, DVD is not acceptable on a large widescreen. It IS a damn good action movie!

Back