The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The non-exclusive TLJ art for the home release is the *Chinese* one-sheet. That's freaking hilarious, lol.

starwarsthelastjedifinal4kuhdbrd_lg.jpg

Well, I ordered the UK edition of Thor : Ragnarok 3D, I guess there's no other choice (for the most part) for 3D, save for foreign releases now.

Goodbye DMR points, goodbye Digital HD.

JYE, I'll need your sister to provide me with my Disney, Marvel, Star Wars movie posters from here on out.

:lol :lol

My attic is so full of posters it’s not even funny it’s like a fire hazard now lol

I used to have even more I finally just started handing them out to the homeless.

:thud:

:monkey2

Chinese New Year I'll be in Queens, I'll be "dropping by" then.

:lol :lol :lol

Oh man I used to hit all those Queens restaurants all the time but my new hunting grounds are all the middle eastern mediterranean restaurants in Jersey plus all the Peruvian/Brasilian in Westchester and NYC.

I have an extra framed Avengers Imax poster from opening night want it lol

:lol :lol :lol

Oh man I used to hit all those Queens restaurants all the time but my new hunting grounds are all the middle eastern mediterranean restaurants in Jersey plus all the Peruvian/Brasilian in Westchester and NYC.

I have an extra framed Avengers Imax poster from opening night want it lol

And you don't want it?

If serious, sure.

Jye I would love to see the posters you have. I collect a lot of movie and comic posters. I bet you have some I wish I had.

I’ve actually narrowed it down enough to my keepers but if any doubles pop up i’ll let you know.

They’re just in my attic doing me no good lol

I managed a videostore while in college and was able to collect 100 posters just from that job alone!

You name the horror movie from the 80’s and I own that poster hell most movies from the 80’s!.

And you don't want it?

If serious, sure.

Yup serious, we’ll talk.

I have the Stout variant

B9B06892-9D53-41ED-8A1C-2F94227B1DB8.jpeg

I’ve actually narrowed it down enough to my keepers but if any doubles pop up i’ll let you know.

I managed a videostore while in college and was able to collect 100 posters just from that job alone!

You name the horror movie from the 80’s and I own that poster hell most movies from the 80’s!.

Yup serious, we’ll talk.

View attachment 388093

That's awesome. I love the painted artwork of 80's movie posters. I have a few but always looking for more. Wish I had a first blood and the conan posters.

Yup serious, we’ll talk.

View attachment 388093

That's the Age of Ultron print. I have that too

I'd say my most prized posters, that I own are...

Star Wars - style A (the poster that got me into collecting)
Star Wars - style D
Raiders of the Lost Ark - one sheet
Blade Runner - one sheet
Conan The Barbarian - One sheet
A Clockwork Orange - one sheet
Star Wars - half sheet
Lord of the Rings - teaser A & B

The first movie poster I ever bought was the one sheet for Fright Night

Back