The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not when you a have moat around your house and water coming in everywhere. I'll take snow anyday. The town near me has a river running through it and they had flooding.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

:lol

I was actually just joking.

When it comes to natural disasters flooding is obviously a ton more dangerous and deadly and causes a ton more property and infrastructure damage than snow hence why flood insurance exists and is highly expensive and snow insurance doesn't exist lol

But man do I hate shoveling snow. :lol

I guess I should start getting used to home release announcements on the DAY a movie is released in the cinema, but these early announcements still blows my mind.

Best Buy exclusive steel book...HOPING they announce a 3D version.

6166204_sa.jpg;maxHeight=400;maxWidth=400

I guess I should start getting used to home release announcements on the DAY a movie is released in the cinema, but these early announcements still blows my mind.

Best Buy exclusive steel book...HOPING they announce a 3D version.

6166204_sa.jpg;maxHeight=400;maxWidth=400

Saw that too. Not liking the lack of 3D on some recent announcements, hopefully it is rectified before release, or at least make the Steelbook have 4K as well.

Yeah, if worse comes to worst, I'll import from Zavvi (pretty sure there will be a 3D release overseas), as Disney releases are region free and the steel books are usually WWA. Only problem is no Disney Movie Rewards points and no digital download.

I thought they were dropping 3D?

Manufacturers decided to not include it with sets in 2017, but there is still a installed base they can cater to, even if it is niche. It is more popular in Europe, from what I understand.

I had laserdisc for years, which I would bet had a much smaller installed base than 3D.

Apparently people are having their orders for the T2 4K endo arm set cancelled by Amazon.

It's looking pretty grim - especially after the release date was pushed back "indefinitely". :(

Last edited:
T2 has yet to have a truly exceptional transfer on blu ray, I'm curious if this remaster will be any good. The remastered version of the first Terminator was sublime, with the exception of the horrible 5.1 audio.

I *think* it is. They're using the T2:3D poster art as the cover for this release, anyways.

Man I wish it hadn't been out of theaters so fast. Barely anyone was there when I went though, so I guess it makes sense.

Back