The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unrelated, but awesome sig, Punisher1974. I remember I wanted that Punisher and Wolverine "Bad Night for Ninjas" diptych so badly when it was released in 1987 (1988?), but I couldn't afford the $99 diptychs as a seventh grader :lol.

Unrelated, but awesome sig, Punisher1974. I remember I wanted that Punisher and Wolverine "Bad Night for Ninjas" diptych so badly when it was released in 1987 (1988?), but I couldn't afford the $99 diptychs as a seventh grader :lol.

Thanks DinoDB1975. I know your and 80's fan too. I miss the G.I. Joe threads being active. I was able to pick up the diptychs off ebay a few years ago. They are awesome and on a wall. I have all of the old posters as well. Punisher was always a favorite of mine. I was born in 74 so I was at the right age for Zeck and Lee and Mcfarlane in their prime at Marvel.

JYE imagine watching Grace in 16k. That would be scary

I’m telling you she would’ve made a great Hammer Vampire lol

It's still just a tv :lol

:lol

I did an installation job this past weekend and the family had a huge super heavy square tube TV in their living room :lol

I was like “Hey have you folks heard...they invented the microchip.....40 years ago”

My back still hurts from moving that thing lol

I’m telling you she would’ve made a great Hammer Vampire lol

:lol

I did an installation job this past weekend and the family had a huge super heavy square tube TV in their living room :lol

I was like “Hey have you folks heard...they invented the microchip.....40 years ago”

My back still hurts from moving that thing lol

I still have one. It's huge. I just don't know what to do with it. It took two people to carry it in the house. :lol

I live in an area with a large, diverse population, so anything I don't want goes on the curb. It's always gone within a day or two.

Except for my last CRT TV, that thing wouldn't move. You'd think it had syringes full of small pox sticking out of it like a pincushion.

I still have one. It's huge. I just don't know what to do with it. It took two people to carry it in the house. :lol

:lol :lol

Try Ebay lol

I live in an area with a large, diverse population, so anything I don't want goes on the curb. It's always gone within a day or two.

Except for my last CRT TV, that thing wouldn't move. You'd think it had syringes full of small pox sticking out of it like a pincushion.

:lol :lol

It no longer works though.

Can you imagine what the shipping would be on it? And I can't find anyplace that will take it to recycle it.

Back