The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't the best movie, but certainly not the worst either. I bought it on 4K because I bet the colors will really pop.

My daughter really liked it, so anything we can watch together is alway a bonus. :)

Not really. The 4K version was nothing to write home about unfortunately.

Put WAY too much effort into, but I managed to get a 3D Steelbook for Moana. 3 Best Buys and 2 1/2 hours of wasted time. I got to the first store 2 minutes after it opened, and I was still too late, guy in front of me had the last copy. Got the last copy at the 3rd store. The whole time I'm thinking that the regular 3D edition is pretty nice. Seriously need to rethink this fixation I have with Steelbooks.

Glad you recognized that you have a serious 1st world problem lol

Anyways, let me get back to reading about the Bangladeshi female child sex slave trade.

But it's a DAMN sexy steelbook (images courtesy of GxyExpress from www.blu-ray.com). The de-bossed title is incredible.

2dSH739.jpg

EjtrFPP.jpg

zotYAoS.jpg

GxDMOXm.jpg

xkqw90y.jpg

I lucked out and was able to put in an order for pick up this morning (actually two). Hopefully they are mint when I get to them. I still have my Zavvi order, but the Zavvi version doesn't have the de-bossing.

This is one good looking movie animation wise, and the baddie in it (Can't remember the name) reminds of the Balrog from LOTR.

Zootopia had some fantastic animation as well, and Disney just upped their game.

Here's hoping that Disney decides to do a Marvel ANIMATED Universe.

That is a nice looking steelbook. The artwork looks great.

I agree about the Marvel animated comment. I think Disney knows they could make some $$ on that front.

Personally, I like a lot of the Disney Animated films, until they get replayed adnauseum by my kids and I can no longer stand them.

Moana is no exception, it was a great Disney film. So for the moment, I'm quite fond of the movie, that will likely change in a month.

:( I knew I'd forget to order it this morning.

Did you order a copy from Zavvi, Ween?

My son and wife asked for that Moana crap.

As punishment my son now has to watch Logan.

Have you seen it yet, Jye? Please don't get all pseudo-pretentious like >SNIKT<... :lol

Yeah, I'm not getting all the Moana love, but each to their own.

IT's easier to understand if you kids, particularly daughters.

Personally, I like a lot of the Disney Animated films, until they get replayed adnauseum by my kids and I can no longer stand them.

Moana is no exception, it was a great Disney film. So for the moment, I'm quite fond of the movie, that will likely change in a month.

I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch it yet, but from what I've seen on digital, looks good.

Back