The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On 10/2/2016, Best Buy will be releasing a wave of Fox steel book reissues (credit to Tyrok on the Blu-Ray.com site):

Feel bad for those that paid scalpers/eBay prices for the Deadpool steel.

On 10/2/2016, Best Buy will be releasing a wave of Fox steel book reissues (credit to Tyrok on the Blu-Ray.com site):

Feel bad for those that paid scalpers/eBay prices for the Deadpool steel.

I don't. They're idiots for supporting scalping by paying the inflated prices.

Appreciate the heads up Dino, but I hate you now too lol; now I have to drop quite a bit of change on that day lol. Maybe sell the want for an early birthday gift? :lol

No worries, man. :lol

I may get X-Men:DOFP, as I don't have it, as well as the Martian. I enjoyed that movie, but would like to have had a 3D version (was it released in 3D).

I like the Revenant, but already have the 4K version with the exact same cover.

I wonder why Spectre and Deadpool don't have different covers to distinguish them as re-issues?

I don't. They're idiots for supporting scalping by paying the inflated prices.

Well, I don't really feel bad. I should have included an emoji. But as Jye says, I don't begrudge anyone for doing what they want with their own money.

Oh yeah, price point for these is $14.99. Also, since X-Men: Apocalypse is being released next Tuesday, 10/2, if you buy it and one of these other X-Men steels, you get $5 off.

EDIT: :lol, I didn't put a space between the : and the D above, so it registered as :D. That's supposed to be X-Men: DOFP.

Ok I might of been a bit harsh.

More often than not, there will be re-issues in the future in most cases when it comes to movies.

You don't always know that. I'm shocked that they're reissuing all those steelbooks, unless they're not exactly the same. Once in awhile they make more of a steelbook if it sells out, but it's rare what they're doing on these.

By the pics, Deadpool, Spectre, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and Maze Runner are the same as the initial releases.

I think the others may have been released as steels overseas at some point.

Are these different?
I don't think a few of them actually had steelbooks. Or I might be mistaken. I know they have several versions of the X-Men ones. It also looks like they included digital copies.
No worries, man. :lol

I may get X-Men: DOFP, as I don't have it, as well as the Martian. I enjoyed that movie, but would like to have had a 3D version (was it released in 3D).

I like the Revenant, but already have the 4K version with the exact same cover.

I wonder why Spectre and Deadpool don't have different covers to distinguish them as re-issues?

I missed DOFP, but only since I went for the 3D instead. Martian didn't have a 3D release, I believe. That would have been great! I got the regular, but I wouldn't mind double dipping for a steel, while also the EC.

Not a fan of Revenant. Didn't even buy the 4k, I'll consider the steel simply as a collectible.

I believe they are pumping em out again, which makes sense since Deadpool would easily sell, but also because James Bond stuff gets re-released every 3 days. Not to mention it'll almost coincide with James Bond Day.

I'll definitely be getting the steel for Apocalypse, as well as the 3D.

Back