The Blacklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They haven't said anything substantial about Red and Keens relationship and why Red is even doing all this stuff. They seem to give more questions than that answer each week.

They haven't said anything substantial about Red and Keens relationship and why Red is even doing all this stuff. They seem to give more questions than that answer each week.

True, I thought they all but confirmed they were father and daughter in season 1 but now i'm not so sure. I think his eventual motives are to clear his name as he has evidence against the group who had him kidnapped in S1. But I see your point and agree, it seems to be more new questions and less answers to existing questions

I was in the father/ daughter camp at first as well but that just seems to easy now. It could be to clear his name or just get rid of all his competition so he can control everything? Who knows.

When Naomi was picked up by the marshals she looked at a picture of two young girls. Her new husband has two daughters but I'm betting Liz and Jennifer are sisters and that Red and Naomi had two daughters.

Awesome show, look for my episode when Ressler & Keen go to Uzbekistan (sp?) I think it was? :wink1:

I wouldn't be too sure - the show does tend to have it's twists. They were certainly implying that it's the Fulcrum though...

And I love how Red handled the guy giving him the information :D

Anyone else still following this series? Enjoying this season very much.

Yep, its been a fun season so far. Tom has been great (Its in my chest... sucks for you) and I know they eventually had to get her but I was kind of hoping Ressler would let her go again. Oh well... should be an interesting 2nd half of the season.

I've really liked this season so far. I loved seeing Red and Lizzie on the run together, and Tom has moved up to my second favorite character now.

I feel like I'm into this season much more than last, but I have to say last week's episode may have been the worst of the series. Red outsmarts the FBI and the Cabal all season but effortlessly gets captured by hillbillies! And this is supposed to be the mid-season finale that leads into the big show down with the Director???

I don't know if anyone here is still watching this but tonight was a hell of an episode. I didn't see this coming. Wonder if this turn of events will stick.

It can't stick. She could be off having her real life baby and they needed her gone for a bit. At first I thought it was a ruse to get away from Red since it happened just after she talked to Mr Kaplan but some of the things they did at the end they may not do to a "healthy" person so now I'm not sure.

Back