The blackest eyes...... the devil's eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got these up and running, and just in time for Halloween. This is Maulfan's Loomis and Migwit's Michael. Building her Loomis now. I'm making these available for $110.00 each, for anyone interested.

DSC05404.jpg

DSC05406.jpg

DSC05408.jpg

DSC05410.jpg

DSC05411.jpg

DSC05416.jpg

DSC05417.jpg

DSC05418.jpg

DSC05419.jpg

DSC05425.jpg

Shawn did you make the full Loomis set or jus the coat? Looks great btw.

Shawn did you make the full Loomis set or jus the coat? Looks great btw.

Shawn made the entire Loomis figure for me, it's his own custom tailored costuming. The clothes are all a nice, heavy fabric, feels really nice, better than a lot of production fabrics from manufacturers. The sport coat is like a vest stitched at the sides to the tan overcoat, with a full shirt, tie and pants beneath, he also has socks and loafers (is that the right term for business type shoes, I don't know.) and includes a revolver for shooting Michael. I'm pretty sure he's on a Dragon body, Shawn can confirm that. The sculpt came out real nice, has a strong Donald Pleasance likeness and nicely captures Loomis' hunter-esque persona, the eyes give that vibe of him knowing Michael is pure evil and the need to hunt him down and stop him. This was a blind comission for me, pretty sure Shawn hadn't even sculpted his first Loomis portrait when I approached him. I'd had Shawn's first Carpenter Myers figure for awhile and to me, a Myers figure based on Carpenter's films just isn't right without Donald Pleasance's Loomis to compliment it. When I saw that Shawn was making a Malcom McDowell I asked him about making a Donald Pleasance version and today I'm enjoying the fruits of it.

2.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

Those are awesome. <sigh>
I don't think I'm getting out of 2009 with a penny left to my name.
Oh well.

Back