The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for Jedi Luke lightsaber SS or medi.

I have:

DX 07 clothes and most accessories *hit me if looking for something particular

SS Jedi Luke body, hands (no gloved or damaged), headsculpt

New SS Vader lit lightsaber *only if trading for the Jedi Luke saber

Feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
Still looking for the fleet trooper outfit.

Best,

Robert

Any advice getting a "Luke Jedi" pistol like the one he Force grabs in front of Jabba? Has anyone ever made one besides the SSC exclusive?

only SSC that i know of..but ask around or post in the wants section..someone that i knew had one, at one time..not sure...maybe it was jedimike or jwig...one of those two had one....i think....lol..

Looking for some of the white Clone Trooper Exclusive display bases. Actually, good quality aerial pics as close as possible without blurring or zooming in. Since I have several Exclusives already, the few I don't have look off in the display so I'd like to "make" some. If anyone is willing to help me out, please send pics to my email at [email protected]. I'll have to compile a list of the ones I'd like to get, but first wanted to see if anyone was interested in helping me out. Thanks, all!

Re: The BIG Star Wars Trade Thread

just seen this post and i know it dates back to 2010 but do you have the leia head still available

Re: The BIG Star Wars Trade Thread

just seen this post and i know it dates back to 2010 but do you have the leia head still available

You might want to reference who "YOU" is in your post - this is a public forum and you're not writing to one specific person.

I need the outfit except for the helmet. Do you also have that?

Best,

Robert

I have it but I put it on a different body. Thats why I have the original sideshow body. I bought another one to get the uniform to make another trooper.

Looking for a white Imperial Officer's jacket. I guess Thrawn's is about the only option.

Back