The Best Anime show ever !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your rating system is severely skewed when you rate bayformers 10/10

Best anime series ever? Dbz is an overated bland piece of garbage compared to alot of anime out.

Watch full metal alchemist or the newest attack on Titan and then come back to me. Dbz also doesn't hold a candle to akira or evangalion. Those are legendary.

You need to watch more anime dude.

Psshaaaa. 'Murica+Japan=Batman:The Animated Series=Undeniable victor in any category, even the weird ones like this.:lecture :lol

You need to watch more anime dude.

tumblr_m9ftrn5IFX1r22lig.gif

I don't want to **** on people's love for certain cartoons...but It gave me a chance to post those vids. :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYa5aQb3YGE[/ame]

Sums up those stupid episodes perfectly.

Lmfao!

But I have to disagree dbz among the top five amines ever, I think Akira is overrated really good, but not as good as people plain, ghost in the shell is way better and a lot better score too.

I like DBZ, but it's not the best

That's how I feel. DBZ was the 'gateway drug' of anime for me. I do revisit it from time to time though. Some that I feel top it? FMA and Rurouni Kenshin to name a few. And if Bleach keeps getting as good as I've seen, then I'm tempted to add that (despite its DBZ-esque moments) to the list.

Back