The Baddest Alien Around ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a TRUE Predator fan, I have to honor the Grid Alien for being the most BadAzz of them all. I seen more cunning moves from it then any other Alien.

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

It took a Nuclear explosion to kill it....

:rotfl

Owned!

We don't even know if the Grid Alien was destroyed at all do we? It's pretty safe to assume it was, but hey, Arnold survived...:monkey1

I like 'em all but the one that sticks out and one of the most popular aliens is the grid alien, plus he's bad ass.

I wasn't a big fan of the dog alien in 3 though...

Just a small point: we don't even know if Kane's son actually died. He seemed pretty active even with a harpoon through the midsection and floating around in deep space. Who knows if the engines of the Narcissus actually killed him.
He might still be floating out there for all we know.

Possibly.

Personally, ALIEN and ALIEN3 were a hell of a lot better than that hack Grid. Not to mention their designs were a lot better than the crappy turd-like ones the current Aliens are stuck with.

Just a small point: we don't even know if Kane's son actually died. He seemed pretty active even with a harpoon through the midsection and floating around in deep space. Who knows if the engines of the Narcissus actually killed him.
He might still be floating out there for all we know.

You could say the same for the Queen in Aliens!

And the AvP queen. For all I know, she's pretty pissed off down there waiting for the metal to rust so she can free herself and swim back to the surface.

Back