The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I'm sorry, but the costume looks ridiculous in this picture. Looks like a cosplay:

scarlett-johansson-chris-evans-jeremy-renner-avengers-park-ave-03.jpg

I loved the look of the suit in the movie. This new one looks a bit more like something I could order from Amazon for Halloween. I'm glad we're getting a PF of the WWII era movie costume.

Not feelin Cap's suit either..

Looks like the super soldier serum is wearing off.
Nick Fury should buy him a samich at the SHIELD commissary and put on some weight. He needs his chin strap back. Not the best modern design, Hawkeye looks good from the neck down.

Yep, loved Cap's suit in...Cap.

And liking the look of Hawkeye

I'm sorry, but the costume looks ridiculous in this picture. Looks like a cosplay:

scarlett-johansson-chris-evans-jeremy-renner-avengers-park-ave-03.jpg

Cap's in this picture?... Every time I look at it I just see Widow's deadliest weapon.

Thats the first picture I've seen where I didn't like how it looked. Overall, it looks cool to me. I'm sure in action it will look just fine and will be CGI a bit to give him more muscle.

I actually like the suit, its bold. Lets see how it goes? Not saying it won't fail, in fact chances are it might, but hey why not go for it?

And yeh it does look like Evans lost a bit a muscle, or at least bulk. He looks pretty thin.

I am curious to see the reasoning behind the much brighter design. If anything, I thought they'd go with a grittier costume.

I just don't like the material it's made out of.. And the helmet looks weird..

But I'm sure it'll all look fine in the movie.

Cap's in this picture?... Every time I look at it I just see Widow's deadliest weapon.

:lecture

Thats the first picture I've seen where I didn't like how it looked. Overall, it looks cool to me. I'm sure in action it will look just fine and will be CGI a bit to give him more muscle.

I think Cap's modern suit will look fine on the big screen. I remember reading all the complaints about Cap's WWII suit at first and now everyone sings it's praises! :lol

We won't know how the suit, and Evans, will look until we see the movie on opening day.

So everyone...please step away from the panic button.

Him looking thin is of no bother to me, but would anyone know the rationale behind the top of his helmet being larger than his head?

Is it just a bad design element?

And how does BW run in those shoes :lol

:lecture

I think Cap's modern suit will look fine on the big screen. I remember reading all the complaints about Cap's WWII suit at first and now everyone sings it's praises! :lol

We won't know how the suit, and Evans, will look until we see the movie on opening day.

So everyone...please step away from the panic button.

I actually remember a lot of people likeing the WWII suit. I don't like this new suit at all, so the first HT Cap will be enough for me.

Back