The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I didn't watch that clip even. Let me check it out. :lol (was just going by her acting in the film)

Ah, I thought you meant the girl from the Captain America clip (waitress). :lol

The blonde? I wondered why the camera was fixing on her for so long. Then I thought I know that face... the annoying daughter in What Women Want.

_______

What was the reason Iron Man coming out of the water during the day in the trailer but during the film it was at night...

Last edited:

wow, that one minute of footage is better than any single scene in the entire movie. To bad it wasn't more like this. I actually felt something watching that, something I can't say for the actual film.

At least it shows Wedon has a dramatic side to him, hopefully we'll get to see that in the next movie.

Maria Hill in the comics is a ***** and that scene fits perfectly with that. I thought as a whole she was fine in the movie with what she had scene wise. Looking forward to see this again next month. This movie was just way too awesome!

He hated the movie. :lol

Ha, hate is strong word, I'm just indifferent. It was nice, but not much more. And I wasn't talking about the actress, I didn't care for that, it was the beginning in the city that really grabbed me, it grabbed me and really made me feel the intensity and sadness of what the moment was actually like, something I didn't feel when I watched the movie.

315017_427199330671412_123556726_n.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Marvel’s The Avengers is back in theaters for Labor Day Weekend!

Don’t forget to stay through the credits…

Why are they telling us to sit through the credits?? They're already giving away the Thanos scene in their ad. Are they just reminding us about the Schwarma scene or is there something new?? :panic:

315017_427199330671412_123556726_n.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Why are they telling us to sit through the credits?? They're already giving away the Thanos scene in their ad. Are they just reminding us about the Schwarma scene or is there something new?? :panic:

I don't know, but lets make it viral now: NEW FOOTAGE!

Forget Labor Day, I just saw that it's back on the big screen TOMORROW. Talk about playing that one close to the chest. :rock

My local theaters are listing the running time at 2 hrs 35 min! Wasn't the original release closer to 2 hrs 20 min???

Yep, imdb lists the running time at 2 hrs 23 min. Looks like we're getting an additional 12 minutes of footage. :panic: :rock

EDIT: Hmm, one of my theaters says tomorrow's showing will be 2 hrs 35 min the other says 2 hrs 23. I wonder which is right.

Last edited:
Forget Labor Day, I just saw that it's back on the big screen TOMORROW. Talk about playing that one close to the chest. :rock

My local theaters are listing the running time at 2 hrs 35 min! Wasn't the original release closer to 2 hrs 20 min???

Yep, imdb lists the running time at 2 hrs 23 min. Looks like we're getting an additional 12 minutes of footage. :panic: :rock

EDIT: Hmm, one of my theaters says tomorrow's showing will be 2 hrs 35 min the other says 2 hrs 23. I wonder which is right.

I shall be going! I didn't get to see it in 2D and I have a free ticket to go! Yaaaay! Woot!

Back