The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Damn, that was worth it.
I stayed up, since I´m not watching Superbowl, to see the aired spot and damn, it didn´t disappoint.
I´m really looking forward how Tony is switching from VI to VII and why and also if they build in the Hulk as a wildcard...maybe.
Because Joss Whedon (I guess everyone knows that) said that the Hulk, if he doesn´t get a sequel, will be the Villain in Avengers.
So far...I´d say it´s still quite possible...
(thinking of Loki exorcising Banner from Hulks Mind in "Hulk VS.)

So here's the real question.

2D
3D
REALD3D
or
IMAX 3D?

I wonder if there's a regular IMAX actually. I hope so.

Every time I try to watch this I get slapped in the face with awesomeness and pass out!

:thud: :thud: :thud:

Batman wont be able to compete...seriously, not even close

In box office take or entertainment value?

Because box office is going to Batman, easily. Also, don't forget this is a Joss Whedon movie. I love the guy but his box office success hasn't been stellar.

Personally, my interest level in the Avengers is way higher than for TDKR, just so you know.

I think both will be pretty close. I will probably see both a couple times but neither of them I don't think will sniff The Hobbit as far as $$ goes.

That extended trailer is badass. As if I wasn't looking forward to this movie enough I'm ready to go see it now.

The only thing helping me with the wait for this, Batman, Spidey and Hobbit are the arriving collectibles.

Only thing helping me with the wait on my collectibles arriving are these movie trailers.

:gah:

The only thing helping me with the wait for this, Batman, Spidey and Hobbit are the arriving collectibles.

Only thing helping me with the wait on my collectibles arriving are these movie trailers.

:gah:

:exactly::goodpost:

iw9Eu2IZqUaJM.gif

hulk6fkob.gif

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

[ame]https://youtu.be/S3TKCeGc2Ao[/ame]

Moremoneymoremoneymoremoney

So nice to see Hulk in an ultra realistic city environment after that weird Harlem that was in TIH.

His scale is awesome now.

Last edited:

I loved Cap's WWII Suit but I prefer this one, from the neck down and when he has no helmet on this suit looks f_____ awesome, but yeah they needed a chin strap for the helmet.

i think if his ears were showing like in so many versions of cap it would look better instead of egg-headed

Back